41

{ naja }

Since I got all my work turned in and done, and I'm caught up with everything, I decided to hang at the trap for the first time in forever.

Kentrell downed more and more lean, and he just acting goofy as a bitch right now. He put his arm around me, and wouldn't stop kissing on me and shit.

"He out his body," Three laughed. They all had bitches with them too. Some under the radar hoes, cause I ain't ever seen 'em. They probably think the same of me.

"Ion wanna be around all these people, I just wanna be with you," Kentrell said in my ear, as the music got louder. I smiled at him. He'd been looking me right in my eyes when I turned to him. He licked his lips, before drinking more of his lean.

It was Monday, and they were drinking like it was the weekend. I feel like they all got sum going on they don't speak about, so they drink and smoke to help it. Everybody copes with their pain differently.

"Is somebody knocking?" Boomer asked. He was having too much fun kissing all over this girl that was only a lil bit darker than me.

Joe turned the music down, and sure enough, somebody was pounding.

"What if it's the police?" KD exclaimed.

"Before y'all freak out, just be calm. Panicking ain't never got us far in these situations," Three said.

I sighed. Man, I can't go to jail. They got alcohol, and drugs up in this bitch, and we all minors. The knocking continued. I looked over at Kentrell, who'd been knocked out. How the fuck he fall asleep just like that? He fucked up right now.

"Ima go see who it is," Joe said, and walked up the stairs.

"Oh hell naw." I heard him exclaim. The door had closed, and he made his way down the stairs, with Bre behind him.

"Oh, so you really with my nigga now, huh?" She asked.

"Chill out. Man, why you even let her in here?" Ben asked, standing up.

"Your nigga?" I asked.

"Somebody wake this nigga up," Boomer laughed, referring to Kentrell. Ben shook him, but I stopped him.

"He fucked up right now. He don't needa be dealing with none of this," I said. Ben looked at me, but he listened, and stopped trying to wake him up.

"Bitch, don't act like you care. Wake his dog ass up," Bre exclaimed, and started bucking, but Ben and them got to holdin her back, while I just sat there, shaking my head. The other girls looked mad confused. They barely even talked, though. I'm more worried bout the fact that she just called me out my name.

"Bre, you really don't want this to happen to you again," I replied, as I stood up, and Ben came to hold me back.

"Ion give a fuck bout you. You ain't nun but a hoe. He fucked you while he was drunk, and now you think you the one for him? Bitch you sound stupid. It ALWAYS been me!"

I just felt anger. It got the best of me, and I tried getting out of Ben's hold, but he wouldn't let me. He tried getting me up the steps, but he had to go past her, which gave me the perfect opportunity to punch her. They all scrambled to get us apart, because I had her by the hair, and Ben ended up being able to get me off, and he pretty much dragged me outside.

"Calm down," He exclaimed. All the anger soon came out in the form of tears, and Ben had just been hugging me.

"Don't let her get under your skin. It make her feel like she won." He explained.

"Nah, she's right. I ain't nun but another hoe he fucked that caught feelings."

"Stop letting that hoe make you feel like dat. Man, you so much more than the choices you made." He said.

Nobody really ain't ever said nun like that to me before, so I ain't know how to take it.

"Bitch stop coming around, ion want you!" I heard, as the door opened, and Kentrell had been kicking Bre out. Ben immediately held me back, but Kentrell grabbed my hand, and pulled me into his arms.

Bre had tears in her eyes, but so did I.

{ kentrell }

I woke up to Bre screaming. My head was pounding, and I just wanted to know why this hoe was here.

"Bro, why the fuck you here?" I spat.

"You. I can't stop thinkin bou—,"

"Well bitch you gon have to stop thinkin."

"Kentrell," she started walking towards me, but KD and Three held her back, cause they seen I was pissed. Ion want her in my face. I got up, and pulled her ass up the stairs, and she ain't resist. She was acting like she wanted me to touch her or sum.

"Bitch stop coming around, ion want you!" I exclaimed, as I opened the door, and yanked my arm away from her, cause she was holdin on tight as bitch.

I seen Ben and Naja, and my first instinct was to hug her. I waved Bre off, and she ended up leaving. I thought she was done trying with me, but clearly she ain't getting the message.

"I'll let y'all talk," Ben said, going back into the trap. Suddenly, I felt sober. Like I ain't just down all that lean.

"Say, stop all dat cryin. Ion know why you let her get to you." I said.

"Cause she would rather come at me then think bout how her actions fucked her life up. Not mine."

"Fuck her. Listen, she ain't even important, Naja."

"Forreal? Cause it seem like messin with you she always gon be around."

"Why you steady lettin me fuck you if you think Bre always gon be around?" I asked.

She didn't say anything.

"Ion want her, and it's on you if you wanna believe it or not."

{ naja }

"I believe you." I replied, but I ain't say it loud. He still heard me. I really didn't know what I believed, I just knew I wanted to be around him ...

"Good. Now come back in here with me." He said, grabbing my hand.

I followed behind him, and that same nauseous feeling came over me.

"Ima go use the bathroom real fast." I said.

"Ite, you know where I'll be."

I nodded my head, and hurriedly made my way to the bathroom, throwing up with no hesitation. This shit getting outta hand. Like, I wanna go to the hospital, but I'm scared it could be sum much bigger than me just being sick. I been throwing up like it's normal.

-

n we can fuck inna room n pretend dat we onna island 🏝