39

{ daja }

When I came out the bathroom, all I heard was the bed in Naja room moving hard as a bitch. I shook my head. I hope that ain't all Kentrell want. I went downstairs after freshening up a lil bit more, and decided I wanted play too, fuck all that. I got my phone out, and texted Dom.

Me
Wydddd ?

It took him a lil minute to text me back.

D🖤
Nun whatchu on ?

Me
I wanna see you, come over

D🖤
It's bout late asf I know what you want 🤫

Me
Oh you do 😌

D🖤
Come over here, I'm alone 😘

Me
Bet ❤️

I locked my phone, and put my shoes on before going to his house. He was finna make me feel good as a bitch.

{ naja }

He covered my mouth, while he continued fucking me. He be doing me like he love me, I swear. I came all on my sheets, and was mad as a bitch, cause I ain't feel like washing nun, but I ain't gotta choice.

"Damn, you always wet as a bitch," I seen him smile, even though it was pretty dark. He got up and threw the filled up condom away, before putting his pants and shirt on. He helped me put new, fresh sheets on my bed as well, while I threw the other ones in the washer.

"You leaving?" I asked, as I put my clothes back on, and turned on my lamp, so there was a little light, but not that much.

"I figured you ain't want me to stay." He replied. I know he been realized he hurt me, so he thinks ion want him around me. But if he thought that, why would he let me use him for sex ... or maybe he using me for it.

It's Kentrell we talkin about. A real hoe, yet I refuse to think he just wants sex from me. I think it, and try to learn it, but it don't ever stick with me.

"Ion want you to go." I bluntly replied.

"Why? All I ever did to you was fuck yo head up," He replied.

"Ion know...." I mumbled, putting my head down. I didn't have an answer to that. He my weakness, like I said, and I'm dealing with it, but I can't say that. I wanna start being real about everything, but when the time comes, I get all choked up.

He walked over to me, and lifted my head up, before kissing me.

"I care bout you a lot. You won't speak on it, but you feel the same. Shit, I know I done fucked you up and said certain shit I ain't mean, but it's really cause you who I want .... I ain't gon act on that cause I can't live with myself knowin you walkin around hurtin. I always fuck up with the people I care bout the most." He explained.

I said nothing, because like I said I get choked up, and don't be having shit to say. The most I can say is that I want him here with me .... still.

"It's just one problem..." He continued. I finally looked up at him.

"I can't stay away from you."