26

{ naja }

I was speechless. I didn't know what to say. I should cuss him out, but ion even got it in me.

"You gon come out here or what?" Kentrell asked.

"For what?"

"What you mean?" He replied.

"Nigga, you had me feelin some type of way. I ain't ever made you feel like that." I managed to say.

"You did, but I promise it ain't on you. I wanted you there with me, nobody else..." He said.

"Ken—,"

"I was hurting myself by hurting you, Naja. I'm sorry ... and this from my heart," He interrupted me.

"I really just think I ain't nun but a fuck to you. I don't understand why you keep bothering me, and making me feel every emotion there is. Sad, happy, mad, anything, if you KNOW this not what you want. Please just leave me alone, Kentrell." It hurt to say it, and even though he genuinely looked hurt, he wasn't. He wants me to be a side hoe, and just be there when the main bitch ain't. I'm not for none of that. I really ain't playing these games.

"I would never waste my time comin here, but ima let you think what you want. I ain't chasin you." He plainly replied.

"You ain't got to," I replied.

"Ite." He shook his head, and I went back in the house, before he drove off. I know what I did was right, but it felt wrong. These feelings will eventually go away as time passes. He's not good for me, and I gotta remember that.

{ kentrell }

"How you know Jonai?" I asked Ben. It was a hot ass saturday afternoon, so we chillin in this cool ass McDonald's for a lil minute.

"Met her at a party one of my hoes from Scotlandville threw. She cool peoples, and she bout bad as a bitch." He said, biting his cheeseburger.

"She is bad," I agreed. I been bein a sap over these hoes, but I gotta realize they ain't doin shit for me. That's why I fuck 'em and leave 'em. Used ass hoes.

"She seem like she into you," Boomer said, looking at me.

"Kentrell," KD whined, mocking her from the live. Everybody was laughing hard as a bitch, cause why he sound just like her?

"You jocin bad," I replied.

"You hell," Joe laughed.

"So, you gon fuck her?" Three asked.

Just then, my phone started ringing.

"Oh, this her right here." I said, as they all tried to get in the camera.

"Get the fuck back, y'all ugly ass niggas," I said, and we was all finna start arguing, until I answered the call.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Where you at?"

"McDonald's, where you at?"

"Finna come chill with you. Who you with?" She replied.

Before I could say anything, KD snatched my phone, and all them niggas got in the camera, being all loud and shit. All these white bitches and niggas steady starin, but they won't say nun.

"She on her way," KD said, giving me my phone back. I seen that she hung up.

These niggas want her more than me.