12

{ naja }

I used my key that I finally found after months to get in the house. When I got in, I seen a girl I never met before, my mom, and Robert.

"This is my daughter, Naja." My mom said, as the girl came up to me with her hand out.

"I'm Daja," she said, as we shook hands.

"This is my daughter," Robert smiled.

"Ite." I replied, and went upstairs.

"Naja, what's wrong with you," I heard my mom say, but I ignored her. I don't want no friends, so fuck what she thought.

I finished all my homework, and decided to take a nap. I changed my clothes, and was out.

{ kentrell }

"Stop callin me, you stupid as a bitch," I said to Bre. This girl would not stop calling me and asking me who I fucked. I don't know what Delecia's waiting for, I know she gon tell her.

"So.... what? A year down the drain nigga? I wasted my time with your clown ass," she spat.

"I think I'm the one who wasted time but you do what you do." I replied, and hung up. I put my phone on DND, cause she not finna keep blowing me up. To be honest, I lost feelings for Bre a long time ago. You know how you still love somebody, but you not IN love with them? Well that's how it is, cause yeah I love her, but that shit was so much stronger in the beginning. I used to not be able to sleep if Bre was mad at me, now I be knocked out. I really feel like I changed. Before I got with Bre, I was passing all my classes, and was living a better life. A couple months after we got together, I started failing bad as a bitch, and went back to toting guns, and movin bricks. I was so worried bout her, that I didn't care bout myself. It really fucked me up cause now I'm all off track, with no guidance, and I gotta find my own way. I make a lot of money off the different drugs I be sellin, but I save most of it up to get out of here. I'll spend money on jewelry sometimes, but not all like that, and of course I make sure my family good.

"Kentrell, one of them lil girlfriends of yours are here," Teelee said. I groaned and got up, seeing Bre when I made it to the front door.

"You was on your way over here this whole time?" I asked.

"What the fuck she mean one of your girlfriends?" She replied, ignoring my question.

I brought a couple bitches in here, but that's all in the past. Teelee always gotta say some dumb shit.

"Why are you here? Ion wanna see you." I plainly said.

"Why? So you could fuck my opp?"

"Calm down with all that damn cussin," My mom yelled from upstairs.

"Sorry, Ms. Gaulden," Bre replied, as I rolled my eyes. She ain't reply. My mom ain't ever really liked Bre, but she don't like nobody forreal.

"Anyway, when you gon keep it real? Tell me who you did what you did with and all this could be over."

"It can be over now."

"Why you keep acting like you don't care about me? It hurts Kentrell."

Teelee and Ken watched from the living room, and she started silently laughing at me. This shit not even funny.

"You don't care bout me Bre. I think you just don't want me with nobody else."

"I love you... I mean it. I just gotta different way of showing it. But of course ion want you with nobody else. That's why you needa keep it real with me."

I laughed, "You be tryna repeat the cycle. I can't take yo ass no more."

"What you sayin?" She sniffed.

"Don't hit me up til you ready to be a real girlfriend. Until then, we done." I replied, and closed the door in her face. My mom don't play, so she knew not to knock on the door.

It hurt to walk away from her like that, but some shit you get tired of. I ain't finna deal with no shit no more. We way too grown for this.

I walked into the living room and sat on the chair, "Why you do that?" I asked Teelee.

"I just said ONE of your gi—,"

"Naw, like why would you answer the door?" I interrupted her, and Ken laughed, but went back to watching his show.

"You know you love that girl," she replied.

"I do. But sometimes that ain't enough to make shit right."

-

... GOTTA WHOLE LOTTA PEOPLE DAT NEED ME 🕺🏽