16

1,619 likes, 39 comments @og_3three: They can't stop us 😈

@og_3three: They can't stop us 😈

comments

@kentrellgaulden: Delete this 🤔
↪️@og_3three: No you bitch ass nigga 😁

@barbiegirlll: That live was funny asf 😭
↪️@og_3three: Naw dis nigga just ugly
↪️@kentrellgaulden: Bitch you ugly

@b.d0llas: Back when he was loyal 😍
↪️@og_3three: Blocked 😂
↪️@kentrellgaulden: Naw, naw back when she knew how to be somebody bitch 😭
↪️@ben10x: 😂😂😂😂😂
↪️@b.d0llas: You'll never find me in nobody else remember that. You got what I sent, you know I'm here forever ❤️
↪️@og_3three: Bitch you not special
↪️@kentrellgaulden: Shit I think I found someone to make it better 😁

{ naja }

I read the comment thread, and ain't know what Bre meant by that. I ain't give a fuck, she not important to me. I wondered who Kentrell was talkin bout, too. If it's me, he gotta be real direct, cause I'm slow when it comes to stuff like that. It might be somebody else, though... shit ion know.

I looked at the video again, and always wanted to know what his tattoos meant. I seen "Jania" tatted above his eye, and "Nene" tatted under. Her name was also on his hand, but I had no idea who the tattoos on his chest were. The girl is probably Jania, but I don't know who the guy is. Ben told me a little about it one day. He had told me that she got into a bad car crash, and the rest was in God's hands. I guess she was his ex. He must've really loved her to have her tatted so much. He really been through it.

I went back to listening to music. It was lunch time, and I'd been sitting alone as usual. I looked over, and seen Ben and all them's table fill up.

"This seat taken?" I heard, cause my headphones weren't the whole way up.

I looked up, and seen Kentrell.

"Ion know if we should be around each other in public."

"Ion care, I'm sitting here." He said.

I laughed, I just didn't want nobody assuming shit. Nun came out, so I don't want to give no clues that what's being assumed is true.

"Whatever," I said.

"Okay, so take yo headphones out and talk to me."

"Fine." I gave in.

"I appreciate what you did forreal ..."