Scene 5 - Hiding

The Eagle flies up uncontrollably into the air, being thrown forward and flying into the rest of the storm!

Dr. Russel:

WE NEED TO GO THIS WAY!

Commander Koenig:

WHAT?

Dr. Russel:

FOLLOW ME! HURRY!

Paul:

MIGHT HELP IF WE WEREN'T IN SUCH BIG SUITS!

Helena takes the lead as she battles through the dangerously powerful storm as it whirls and screams and spins. They place their heads downwards so they avoid any contact with their spacesuits and having them broken and smashed.

Alan:

Commander, I'm taking her up to the sky. Otherwise, I'll crash!

The Eagle lifts back up. They nearly make it to the underground section that Dr. Russel found earlier, finding this eventually, Helena opens up the vines and reveals it.

Dr. Russel:

DOWN HERE!

They all quickly make for it down the tiny little passageway, leading down deeper and deeper and deeper. Once all were safely in and safely away from the storm, they begin to catch their breath.

Paul:

We made it!

Dr. Russel:

I found this place when I was searching for any minerals.

Commander Koenig:

Good thing you did. Eagle 9, this is Koenig!

Alan:

Commander, you're still alive? Where are you?

Commander Koenig:

We're hiding in a small cave that seems to be well protected. Otherwise we would have been ripped to shreds. How is it looking up there?

Alan:

Not good, Commander. You're not getting out of there for a while. The storm appears to be growing bigger and bigger. I'll come to collect you when it is safe to do so.

Commander Koenig:

Right Alan. In the meantime we are going to see where this tunnel leads us to.

The lights of the tunnel magically appear. It appears in a way that a long pattern of ordinary lamp lights alights all down both sides of the walls, mysteriously.

Dr. Russel:

Well we aren't exactly going to get lost.

Victor:

Seems as though this leads to some form of life.

Commander Koenig:

Let's take a good look.

They proceed down the tunnel, a long, long passage leading deeper and deeper and deeper. They reach to a door that electronically slides to the left to reveal a new discovery for the Alphans...