Scene 14 - The Truth

The chambers. Freezing cold, and the people of Varga are frozen in suspended animation. The doors slide open again. They have rushed in. Finally, the door closes shut. The Alphans lift up their glasses up, making them breathe oxygen once again as the oxygen begins to be pumped in. They begin investigating the familiar control console and the long chambers of frozen Vargan life forms, which is very difficult to make out.

Paul:

Alright, how do we get them open again?

The computer voice begins booming out once again.

Computer:

HUMANOID CREATURES DETECTED! IDENTIFICATIONS MATCH!

Dr. Russel:

How do they know it is us again?

Victor:

It doesn't matter how. What matters is that it does. And I think they know why we are here.

Computer:

CORRECTION – VICTOR BERGMAN! HUMANOID CREATURES – SEARCHING FOR SOLUTION!

Commander Koenig:

Get ready to kill!

Dr. Russel:

John!

Commander Koenig:

We don't have time to waste here, Helena! We don't act soon enough Alpha and everyone on the base will have been eaten by the plant!

Computer:

SOLUTION COMPUTED – INCINERATE!

Paul:

Look!

Seven sheets of glassed ice have risen up, and the seven begin to re-awaken.

Computer:

TROOPERS WILL DESTROY THE HUMANOIDS! THEY MUST BE INCINERATED!

They stand outside, stocky mechanicalized men dressed in silver like shinning nights, with their entire armour and helmets. Bright orange eyes glow menacingly at the six Alphans. They massively long ray guns point at them, dressed in a similar type of silvery texture. The triggers are held at the back with a massive cube where the long gun extends out from, ready to kill! Their deep voice projects from their massive helmets.

Trooper 1:

INCINERATE THE HUMAN STRANGERS!

Commander Koenig:

FIRE!

All the Alphans zap with their laser guns at the army of robots. They then dive for cover by the cold computerized reactor as the first has its circuits blown to bits and drops down in front of the other robots – down on the floor.

Victor:

We're still not evenly matched now!

Trooper 2:

DESTROY THE HUMANOIDS!

Trooper 3:

THE COMPUTER MUST NOT BE DAMAGED!

Trooper 4:

CORNER THEM AROUND THE COMPUTER! THEN INCINERATE!

ZAP! KABOOM! Ice fragments explode as the orange energy bolt blows the wall, intending as a threat for the Alphans.

Trooper 5:

CORNER THEM UP!

Victor:

Aim for their chests! That's obviously where their main computerized bank is located in them!