Scene 11 - The only answer!

Alpha tries to withstand the pressure of the roots, it does not want to crush through the base, only grow along and around it. Finally, the wall gives way and the roots powerfully burst their way through. The Alphans fend it off with the laser guns, zapping and cutting the roots, yet they were still growing too quickly. People being snatched and taken and consumed left right and centre! Nowhere was safe! In Main Mission, they do well to fight off the growing plant. ZAP! ZAP! It was unstoppable! The plant was growing itself too quickly! Finally, Helena, Sandra and Paul dash in! They quickly reunite with Koeing and the others.

Helena:

JOHN!

Commander Koenig:

Helena, Sandra, Paul. This thing is growing too strong, and we can't do anything about it! Our lasers don't have enough effect!

Paul:

Then what are we going to do Commander?

Commander Koenig:

Head for the Eagle! Alan is waiting there. We need to head back to Varga!

Sandra:

It might be too far to reach!

Commander Koenig:

We just have to take that chance!

BANG! BOOM!

Paul:

We need to move now!

Commander Koenig:

Main Mission to Alan, we're coming now!

Alan:

Good luck Commander!

Commander Koenig:

Stand by!

David:

Commander, I need to stay here with the computer.

Commander Koenig:

Alright then. Now come on! Head for the Eagle!

Koenig, Dr. Russel, Paul, Sandra and Victor head out. The vines grow and grow and grow and grow. The gas being released across the moonbase. More roots and vines grab more people, dragging them to fate. Now, they make it to Eagle 9.