Scene 6 - The Gift

They begin to enter

They begin to enter. Strange abstract colours and glowing, pulsating lights with creepy sound effects and brightening lights, like the Mysterons complex. An unusual, extraordinary place with a freezing temperature, with bits of snow around the edges, along with ice cubes and frozen sharp sticks hanging off the ceiling. Once all have entered, they begin investigating and carefully examining the instruments and gauges and the frozen underground world. Around the entire room are some people frozen behind a thick glass material. It is hard to make out what is behind the screens.

Victor:

Suspended animation it looks like John.

Dr. Russel:

Whoever these people who have frozen themselves they're obviously a highly advanced race.

Paul:

Why then?

Victor:

The storms. Perhaps they could be waiting for the planet to recover from its terrible storms.

Sandra however wonders to a control sphere, placing her hand directly onto it.

Sandra:

Cold as ice.

It leaves her handprint on the frozen snow. The systems begin trickling. They were beginning to reboot. It begins to slightly warm up in the hibernation room. The Professor checks the readings, and oxygen is now being pumped through for the Alphans.

Victor:

Its alright. Air is being circulated.

They begin sliding up their glass lids to begin breathing in the oxygen, taking deep breaths of it.

Sandra:

Smells so fresh.

A computer is beginning to announce information in its very robotic, automated voice box next to the controls. Sticking itself out like a red microphone.

Computer:

ATTENTION! IDENTIFICATION OF UNAUTHORISED PERSONEL – HUMANOID! ORIGIN – PLANET EARTH! SPECIMEN – FEMALE – SANDRA BENES!

Sandra:

I'm not a specimen Paul!

Computer:

RE-ACTIVATION WILL NOW OCCUR!

Dr. Russel:

John, look!

The glass shield next to John, inside the humanoid person, begins slowly moving its arms as its eyes awake. The light flashing green to the right, and a button is located just beneath.

Computer:

OUR DELEGATE TURAB IS AWAKENING!

Commander Koenig: