Scene 15 - Back to Alpha!

The lights of the passage leading up to the surface have failed to re-light. It was now mostly darkness in there. John still holds Turab hostage as does Paul for Lara. Victor handles the communications, as they wait carefully outside the passage where they almost reach the planet's surface once again.

Victor:

Professor Bergman to Eagle 9?

Alan:

Victor! The storm seems to be clearing. It will be clear for another few minutes. I'm coming down now!

Victor:

Right, and we have two hostages with us. The Commander and Paul are dealing with them.

Alan:

Right, preparing to land now.

Victor:

Right, let's go everyone.

Commander Koenig:

Alright you two, get moving and no tricks! Your entire race will soon be dying out. And you'll be lucky if you are telling the truth! Move!

Sandra:

Commander!

ZAP! ZAP! The fourteen guards are rampaging up and chasing after them!

Commander Koenig:

Come on!

They make it up to the surface, Turab and Lara fascinated by the planet's surface they have not seen in centuries.

Lara:

Beautiful, is it not father?

Turab:

For centuries we have not seen our soil and feel the ground beneath our feet.

Commander Koenig:

Come on!

The Eagle is landing in the same position one last time. The rockets jets neatly place here down again.

Alan:

Victor, that storm is on its way again!

Lara:

Quick! We must make it back!

Turab:

Our landscape and we will be shredded in the storm!

Paul:

We think we've realized that! Now get in the Eagle!

The entrance has been opened for the Eagle Transporter. Now, the fourteen guards have emerged out of the passage and align themselves ready to fire and kill them.

Trooper 8:

ATTACK FORMATION! READY TO FIRE!

Sandra and Russel make it in the Eagle, Victor then begins firing the laser at the troopers, shooting at multiple. BANG! BANG! BANG!

FIRE!

Victor dashes in!

HALT! DETECTIONS INDICATE FAST APPROACHING STORM!

Alan:

Commander, the storm is approaching again!

The others make it inside, as the doors are slammed shut. The storm approaches again, the robots are thrown down on the floor with the rampaging anger of the unstoppable, indestructible storm. Their helmets are ripped off and are sent flying everywhere. The Eagle blasts off vertically back up into space, moments before it is once again caught in the destructive storm. Leaving the planet's atmosphere once again, it zooms back and rushes back to Alpha. Inside the control deck of Eagle 9, Koenig returns and sits back in the seat.

Commander Koenig:

Fly at speed ultimate Alan, we've got to get back to Alpha as quickly as possible?

Alan:

You got the thing that will kill the plant I imagine. And who were those knights in shining armour?

Commander Koenig:

A few tin guards. Nothing we couldn't handle.

Alan:

And you've got some prisoners too.

Commander Koenig:

A few aliens from the chambers. Eagle 9 flight deck to Victor.

Victor:

Hearing you loud and clear John.

Commander Koenig:

How are our new prisoners?

Victor:

Stubborn and uncooperative. All to be expected though. But we've got them under control thanks to Paul here. They won't give us any more trouble now we have the Gift.

Commander Koenig:

If it does. And let's hope it works.