5

~Coralia's POV~

In the morning, I found myself waking up at eight AM, glad that I didn't have to work today. Unfortunately, though, I did have work tomorrow. I got out of bed and left my room, leaving my bedroom door open as I entered my bathroom. Either Luke was still asleep or he had work today and had left already, but I wasn't sure which one it was.

I locked the bathroom door behind myself and started up my shower while I went to the bathroom, allowing the water to heat on its own. Once I finished going to the restroom, I quickly got into the shower and sighed to myself as the hot water pelted down onto my hair, getting it wet. I ran a hand through my hair and let my hair slick down my back, grabbing my shampoo from its spot. After I had lathered my hair in shampoo, I let the water rinse my hair, watching the suds swirl down the drain. When I coated my hair in my conditioner, I washed my hands off and let the conditioner sit in my hair for a while. Once I was sure that enough time had passed, I rinsed my hair and then washed my body.

Not wanting to take too long, I quickly finished rinsing myself and then got out of the shower, turning the water off. I wrapped myself in my towel and quietly left the bathroom, skittering down the hallway and into my room so I could get dressed. My hair was still wet and I didn't feel like brushing it out or doing my makeup at the moment, so instead I just wrapped myself in a black fuzzy robe. I'd just get ready later.

Feeling hungry, I left my room and walked down the hall, entering my kitchen with a little pep in my step. Like I usually did in the morning, I grabbed the Cinnamon Toast Crunch and poured myself a bowl, adding the milk in next. I went ahead and sat on the couch, crossing one leg over the other while I turned the TV on and put it on Spongebob Squarepants. As I was eating my cereal, Luke came stalking into the room in just a pair of shorts, his hair messy. "Hey, sleepyhead." I greeted, giving him a wave.

He yawned and rubbed his eyes, looking over at me from where he'd stopped behind the couch next to me. "Hey." He muttered tiredly. "Um...do you mind showing me where everything is in the kitchen?" He asked, biting his lip. I placed my bowl on the table and stood up, leading him into the kitchen. "This is the drawer for the utensils," I said, opening the drawer next to the fridge. "And this one is for like spatulas, whisks, and things like that." I said, opening the drawer next to the utensil drawer. He watched and listened closely, wanting to be sure he knew where everything was. "I have the plates and bowls up here," I said, pushing up onto my tippy toes to open the cabinet above me so he could see.

"And down here," I started, leaning down to open the cabinet on the other side of the oven. "are the pots and pans." I continued, closing the cabinet drawer when I was sure he had heard me. I then opened the cabinet above the pots and pans cabinet, looking over at him. "This is just stuff for baking, like flour and shit." I said, shutting that cabinet. I then turned and slipped past him, leaning down to open the cabinet of cookie sheets and the like. "This should be the last of it." I stated, turning towards him. "Oh, and the cereal is up on top of the fridge." I mentioned, pointing over his shoulder to the top of the fridge.

"But if you want something else for breakfast, you could always look in the fridge." I offered, peering up at him. He smiled softly and nodded his head, seeming to notice what I was wearing for the first time. "You look comfy." He chuckled, turning away to grab the life cereal off the top of my fridge. I hummed and walked around the counter, heading back to the living room. "Well, might as well be, hm?" I said back, sitting in my couch again. He chuckled softly and came walking into the room, sitting down beside me on the couch. "Mhm. It's your apartment, after all." He said, causing me to look over at him. "Well, it's yours now, too." I pointed out, furrowing my brows.

Luke smiled a little and nodded. "Right. It'll take some getting used to, I guess." He smiled, the two of us going back to eating our breakfast. Once we had both finished eating, I put our dishes into the dishwasher while he went to go take a shower. Deciding that I should probably get dressed properly now, I went into my room and began to quickly do my makeup. After so many years of having done my makeup, as I'd started at fifteen, I was able to get my entire face done up within fifteen minutes. My lips were painted a nice ruby red and my cheekbones were highlighted in a shimmery pink. It was pretty.