16*

~Coralia's POV~

"Luke," I gasped softly as he suddenly stood up and scooped me into his arms, stepping out of the tub with me. He quickly forced me to dry myself with a towel, his movements rushed as he did the same for himself. "No more waiting, Cora. I don't think I can." He panted, scooping me into his hold as he practically booked it down the hallway towards his room.

As he tossed me onto his bed, the heat intensified between my legs and I squeezed my legs together, moaning. "But...we shouldn't. Romeo would..." I started to speak, but he just shushed me and grabbed the fabric of my towel. "I don't give a shit. He's the only reason I've been trying to hold back, but I can't anymore. All I know is I want to feel you, so badly." He practically growled out, suddenly ripping my towel off and tossing it to the floor with his.

My nipples hardened at the cool air and I gasped, arching up at the sensation. "We..We shouldn't!" I moaned, trying to hold onto my sexual resolve, though I knew it had broken long ago. "Yes, we fucking should." He cursed back passionately, his eyes glimmering in appreciation as he scanned his eyes over my nude body.

The way he looked at me made my core swim with arousal and I panted softly, trying my hardest to keep my legs closed. I knew Romeo would've been upset if I slept with Luke, so I was trying not to. "Open your legs, little tiger. Let me see how pretty your pussy is." He demanded, sitting up in front of me on his knees. His cock was erect and throbbing, desperate to be sunk inside of me. When I absentmindedly looked down at it, I couldn't stop myself from leaking arousal. He had such a pretty looking cock, the head a perfect pink and his shaft thick and smooth. I clenched my thighs together tighter, my brows furrowed in sexual frustration. "Luke," I moaned softly, my heart racing.

All of the sudden, his warm hands gripped my legs and he forced them wide open, his greedy eyes falling between my legs. More heat pooled in my lower stomach and I reached out, gripping his sheets as I shifted on his bed. "Goddamn, you've got such a pretty little cunt." He said huskily, suddenly lowering himself towards it. The sight of him laying down, his head positioned between my thighs, had my clit throbbing as I curled my toes in anticipation. His curls brushed my thighs and I giggled softly at the feeling of them tickling me, a smirk growing on his lips as he playfully blew cold air over my very hot core. I mewled softly in pleasure and bucked my hips up, his arms looping under my thighs so his hands could grip the top of them, keeping my legs spread. "Please." I begged.

Luke grinned and attached his mouth to my core, a gasp leaving me as I felt his wet tongue drive between my folds. He ate me like he hadn't eaten in his life, digging his fingers into my thighs as his tongue passionately lapped at my core. I cried in pleasure and arched up at the feeling of his tongue dipping down to my entrance, humming in satisfaction as he licked up all my arousal. A squeal left me as he began to use his mouth on me in a way that I had never had done to me before, eagerly swiping his tongue over every inch of my throbbing core.

My hands tangled into his hair as I dug my head back into his pillows, shuddering as his tongue swirled around my clit. "Luke!" I moaned, carefully bucking my hips up towards his face more. His eyes met mine and he pinned my hips down into his bed, pushing his face between my legs as he began to use his tongue more, harder and faster. My core clenched and I cried in pleasure as he began to repeatedly hit this little spot to the side of my clit, causing my skin to light up with shivers.

He noticed how much I liked it and let out a soft moan against me, focusing his tongue solely against that little spot, sending my body into a little frenzy. "Fuck! I-I think I'm gonna..." I gasped, surprised at how fast my orgasm was already reaching me. He gave a hard suck to my clit and I moaned so loud that I wondered if the neighbors heard it, arching up off of his bed. I felt him licking up my cum before he sat up, licking his lips as his chest heaved heavily. Judging by the way his cock dripped and throbbed in need, I'd say he had enjoyed that just as much as I did.