12*

~Luke's POV~

"You want to open your presents or just sit there and look at them all wrapped up and pretty?" Coralia teased me from the other couch, a little grin on her red lips as our eyes met. I couldn't help but to smile too. Her smile was simply infectious. "I don't know. Wouldn't want to ruin all that hard work, hm?" I asked playfully, but she just shook her head and snorted. "Well, you wouldn't want to waste all that money, either." She tsked, raising a brow at me.

"Sassy little tiger." I muttered, taking a drink of the beer Calum had gotten me an hour or so ago. Cora and I were the only ones left sitting on the couches, as everyone else had pretty much disappeared into the kitchen and was now drunk. Cora and I were also the only ones left who were actually sober, even Romeo was drunk. Of course, Cora couldn't drink. She was the only one here who was not of age to drink alcohol. To be honest, I thought it was cute that she refused to drink because even if everyone here weren't of age to drink, they'd still be shitfaced right now.

"Come on." Coralia pouted at me, gesturing to all the unopened presents on the table. "You should open them. Everyone here is just drunk and dumb, so it's not like they're going to be here to watch. It's just me and you." She said, crossing one of her legs over the other. For a moment, I just looked back and forth between her and the presents in front of me on the table, but then I smiled a little and caved in. "Okay." I agreed, setting my beer down on the edge of the table before I grabbed a random present and began to tear into it. Everyone else was so drunk by now that they didn't even notice, but I didn't really give a shit.

When I got to the last gift that I had saved, which was the few bags from Robbin's, I pulled them over and curiously searched for something that'd tell me who this was from. I'd purposefully saved these bags for last because I didn't know who'd gotten them, but also because I loved Robbin's and I liked to save the best for last. Well, figuratively speaking I'd saved the best for last, anyways. I grabbed a little tag that hug off the handle of one of the bags and lifted it, wondering if it'd say who it was from. Unfortunately for me, it didn't. Brushing it off, I decided to just pull out the gifts instead of obsessing over who these were from. I'd find out eventually.

The shirts in the bag were all long sleeved except for a plain black one that had short sleeves, but I didn't mind. I often wore just long sleeves anyways. My first one was a sheer black one with pink guitars and Dalmatians on it, that little spark in my brain striking as I began to already piece together an outfit in my head. The second one was also black and sheer, though this one had a zebra pattern on it, just without the white. After I got out the shirts, I pulled out two pairs of pants next. The first pair was black and had a thick stripe of black sparkles up the sides, which were actually really nice. I grabbed the second pair of pants next and saw that they were black as well, but there was no design or anything on these, which was good for me because I needed new pants that were plain black.

In the second bag was a big jacket that I had actually been eyeing the last time I went to Robbin's, but I never got it because it was pretty expensive. Well, expensive enough that it bumped the items I had up to over two hundred dollars, so I'd put it back. Now, I was glad that I hadn't gotten it. The jacket was a simple black and said "that's cool baby" on the back. As I set the jacket beside me on the couch, I noticed that there was a little box inside of the bag that was sat on top of a much bigger box.

I grabbed the small box and opened it, finding that there were a few different items of jewelry inside the box. There were two necklaces, though one was more of a chain choker than a necklace, a ring and even a bracelet. Lastly, I pulled out the larger box and saw that it had a pair of black boots inside with a little bit of black glitter around the ankle and along the sides of the zippers. Whoever had gotten me all these things from Robbin's must've spent quite a lot. I knew that the jacket alone was fifty dollars, but I wasn't sure about everything else. Frowning a little, I checked on the sides of the bags for the chance of there being a little tag and, sure enough, there was one stuck on the side of the second bag. It had a little smiley face in the corner and simply said, "Happy birthday! Love, Coralia."