23

~Coralia's POV~

When I rolled out of bed in the morning, still feeling a little sleepy, I could hear the sound of the shower running from down the hall. Obviously, I assumed that Luke and Lexa were awake, probably showering together. Therefore, I decided to just laid in bed a little while longer, crawling back underneath the covers.

I must've been laying there for maybe fifteen minutes before I heard my doorbell ring, letting me know that someone was here. Confused, I stood up and walked out of my room, making my way towards the front door as I stalked down the hallway. Once I reached the door, I pulled it open and was surprised to see Romeo in all his tattooed glory. Blinking dumbly in surprise, I just stared up at him. "What are you doing here?" I asked, a little lost. He smiled and casually slipped past me, entering the apartment. "Haven't seen you in a while, so I figured I'd come by." He answered simply, his gaze meeting mine when I turned to him after shutting and locking the front door.

"You the only one here?" He asked, raising a brow at me curiously. I sighed softly and shook my head, gesturing down the hallway in the direction of the bathroom. "No, I'm not. Luke's here, but he's showering with Lexa." I responded, causing him to frown. "Lexa?" He echoed, lost and confused. I almost forgot he didn't know who Lexa was. "His fuck buddy." I responded, plopping down onto the couch. "Really?" Romeo asked, seeming to perk up at my words, but I wasn't really sure what he perked up like that for, to be honest. "Yeah. They've been a thing about a month now." I said.

"Good." Romeo said gruffly, a glint in his eye that I didn't recognize. His voice was slightly bitter and yet also satisfied, walking around the couch before he plopped down beside me and casually looped his arm around my shoulder. Confused, I looked up at him, frowning. "Good?" I repeated, not understanding why that was good in his eyes. His brown eyes met my hazel ones and he nodded, ducking his head down until his warm breath lightly fanned my jawline. I shivered as I felt him place a light kiss on the skin, letting my eyes flutter closed. "Mhm. Maybe now I won't have to watch him drool over you all the time." He said in a slightly sharp tone, reaching down to grasp my thigh. He forced my legs apart and softly nipped at my neck, pushing my red robe up with his hand so he could reach my core. "He doesn't drool over me." I gasped out, knowing very well that that was a lie.

Evidently, he knew that too because he just snorted and bit a soft spot on my neck. "Don't play coy with me, Lia. You're just as aware of his attraction to you as I am." He responded, slight aggression in his tone. He sounded frustrated. When he pressed a long finger against my panties and pushed until he touched me through my panties, I let out a soft moan. "Okay, so what?" I whined, willingly opening my legs more.

He began to become a little rougher, more urgent in the way he touched me. I felt him shove his hand right down the front of my panties and slip a finger between my folds, finding my clit. "So," He began, that same barely concealed aggression in his tone. "I don't like when other men look at you." He confessed, causing me to pause, my thighs shaking as he teased my clit repeatedly. "Why not?" I whispered, a little hesitant. I was beginning to get that same familiar swirl of guilt, the emotion weighing heavily at the bottom of my stomach. He didn't like men staring at me. I didn't know how he'd deal knowing I'd had sex with Luke, one of his best friends. It was constant when I had to remind myself I didn't owe or promise him my loyalty. We weren't dating.

Romeo seemed to pause a little, but his finger never once stopped rubbing my clit. "Because I don't share what I want." He responded. More guilt swirled through my body and my heart clenched, but I tried to shove it away. "And what I want is you, all to myself. Only mine to fuck." He muttered. That was what finally broke me, the words sitting heavy on my tongue as I grabbed him by his wrist and pulled his hand out of my panties.