10

~Coralia's POV~

"Romeo!" I grinned, holding open my front door as I looked up at him. Luke sat on the couch in the living room, the sound of my excited cheer catching his attention easily. He looked over the back of the couch at Romeo and I, but I payed no mind to him. "You said you wanted me here to h—" Romeo started to speak, but I quickly pushed up onto my toes and slammed my lips against his to shut him up.

Luke groaned in disgust from behind us and I heard him stand up as Romeo pulled me into him, kissing me back just as hard. When I was sure that Luke was completely out of the room, and therefore out of earshot, only then did I pull away from Romeo. His arm still wound tightly around my waist and my chest against his, he grinned down at me. "Well, that's not what you said I was here for, but it can be, if you want." He said playfully, giving me a suggestive wink.

I rolled my eyes and pushed his arm off of my waist, stepping away from him so we weren't pressed up against one another. "No. Not today, buddy." I said, tsking at him as I shook my head. He pouted and ran a hand through his dark hair, messing it up more. "Okay. Fine, then. So what person exactly are we going shopping for, and why do you need my help? Shouldn't you ask Quinn about this type of shit?" He asked, his brows furrowed together in confusion as he peered down at me. I couldn't help but to snort in amusement as I shook my head. "No, I shouldn't because she'd have no idea what to get, just like me." I said, looking behind me to be sure that Luke hadn't come back and that he was still out of earshot.

When I was sure Romeo and I were alone, I stepped closer and lowered my voice to a whisper, as if I were telling him a secret. "We're going shopping for a birthday present for Luke. His birthday is tomorrow, you know." I reminded, raising a brow at him.

The mention of Luke caused him to roll his eyes, but I wasn't really sure why he still seemed so angry at him. "Yeah, I know. I've already gotten him his gift." He responded, giving me an equally as sassy look that made me smile in amusement. "Well, I didn't. I don't really know him that well, so I figured that I should ask someone who actually knows enough about him to judge what he'd like. That's where you come in." I explained, staring up into his brown eyes.

My words made him narrow his eyes at me, seeming to be thinking of something, but he didn't argue or protest against what I said. He just nodded lightly after a moment, giving me a small smile. "Okay. I'll help you, then." He assured, nodding his head in the direction of the apartment stairs. "I'm assuming we're going now, yeah?" He wondered, leaning against the frame of my door. I stuck a leg out a little and wiggled my toes, showing that I still had no shoes on. "I'm not dressed to go yet, but yes. I'll just be right back, but you can come in while I change." I said, grabbing his tattooed arm and pulling him into the apartment. I shut the door and left Romeo standing by the couch, passing Luke as I headed down the hallway towards my room.

Once I reached my room, I stripped out of the clothes I was wearing and began to switch them out for a different outfit.

Feeling a little bold today, I pulled on a little bra that had rhinestones on each breast cup, yanking up a tight white skirt. Then, I pulled on a fuzzy white jacket and wrapped a rhinestone covered belt around my waist, but over the jacket. Lastly, I yanked on a pair of heels with rhinestones on them and spritzed myself with a little more perfume, my glossy lips pulling into a little smile as I left my room. Today felt like a good day. I had even woken up in a good mood, and that very rarely ever happened for me.

As I entered the living room, Romeo saw me first and his brown eyes widened, gaping at me as I stood in front of him. "I look nice, huh?" I asked playfully, striking a pose as I grinned at him. He closed his mouth and licked his lips softly, nodding his head like some pre-pubescent boy who had just seen his first pair of tits. "Fuck yeah." He said, his eyes continuously drifting down to my chest, but I didn't mind. Romeo was probably the only one, aside from Quinn, who got the green light when it came to looking at my body, obviously. He had been inside of me before, after all. It'd be a bit dumb to prohibit him staring at me, so it wasn't a big deal. However, when I looked over at Luke, I found him staring at me as well. The difference was that Luke was staring at my face, not my tits. Romeo just kept switching between the two.