9

~Coralia's POV~

While I was showering on Saturday, I heard the sound of Luke knocking eagerly on the bathroom door, like he really needed something from me. I frowned and ignored it at first, thinking he'd just go away if I just didn't respond. Neither of us had work today, so I didn't think that he needed to shower or anything. He and I were getting better at sharing the bathroom with ease, but we still had little hiccups like this with one another, where one person would be using the bathroom while the other needed it for some reason or another.

However, after another thirty seconds or so of him continuously knocking on the bathroom door while he called my name urgently, I decided I probably shouldn't ignore him anymore. He clearly needed something.

With shampoo still in my hair and the suds running down my neck, I poked my head out of the shower door so I could hear better. "Yeah?!" I yelled back, trying not to get too much water on the floor. A second passed before he responded. "I need to fucking piss!" He exclaimed urgently, still knocking on the door. Considering my circumstance, I didn't really know what to do. I couldn't just stop showering or something, nor was I going to. "Can't you hold it a while?" I called hopefully, furrowing my brows as the shower water pelted down onto the shower floor and swirled down the drain.

"Cora, please! I can't hold it." He whined, attempting to open the very locked bathroom door, to no avail. I groaned a complaint and let the shower water run as I quickly got out of the shower, shutting the glass door behind me.

Luke, not knowing that I was getting out to let him in, continued to knock loudly on the door while voicing his pleads. "C'mon, tiger! I'm gonna piss my pants." He insisted, again trying to open the door. I quickly grabbed a white towel and covered myself with it as best as I could. "I'm coming, just a second!" I groaned, rushing over to the bathroom door to open it. The second it was open, Luke came rushing into the bathroom, the cool air in the hall hitting my warm and wet skin as he pushed past me.

I shut the bathroom door and stood there awkwardly while I waited for him to go to the restroom, feeling like I couldn't get back in the shower just yet. The shower doors were glass, after all, and I didn't want him to see me naked. While I waited for him to finish, I just stared at the floor silently, standing on the bathroom rug so that I didn't drip water all over the floor and make a mess. After about a minute, the toilet flushed and I heard the sound of his zipper being pulled up, so I assumed it was safe to look. When I did look up, Luke was washing his hands while he peered at me through the mirror. I bit my lip and he shut off the sink, turning towards me while he dried his hands on the hand towel.

"Thanks." He grinned, tossing the small towel behind him onto the sink. "And sorry, you know, about disturbing you while you're showering." He said, taking a long look up and down the length of my body. The bathroom seemed to be the place he and I found ourselves checking each other out, probably because we were either naked or nearly naked in front of one another. "I-I should finish up." I stuttered, pointing in the direction of the shower as a subtle way of telling him to leave without directly saying he should leave.

Being that he was a good guy, he just smiled and nodded his head. "Okay." He said simply, slipping out the bathroom door and shutting it behind him. Because I was a little paranoid, I waited for a minute or so before I was willing to take my towel off and continue to take my shower.

When I did finish showering, however, it was without any more interruptions or problems, which was nice. After I had wrapped myself up in my towel again, I left the bathroom and headed down the hall, entering my bedroom. I shut and locked the door, not wanting there to be any chance of Luke walking in on me, even if I wasn't getting dressed just yet. First, I needed to do my makeup. Once I had finished putting on my makeup, I finished it off with a red lipstick and smiled to myself as I closed the tube before putting it back in my caboodle.