22

~Luke's POV~

After about the third week of knowing Lexa, I started bringing her to Cora and I's apartment instead of staying at hers. I'd tried to stick through it, but Lexa had an annoying ass roommate that got on my goddamn nerves every time I was there, which was a lot. The girl's name was Fiona and she was a royal pain in my ass. She was one of those very fake environmentalists who says they care about the planet for the sake of seeming like they're doing something with their lives. You know, the type who likes to shove it in your face every time you're around them, at any and every chance they get. I couldn't fucking take being there anymore. I'd officially declined against going back because she annoyed me that much.

So instead, I started having Lexa come over to Cora and I's. I hadn't realized just how lucky I was to have a roommate like Cora until I met Fiona. Of course, I knew I was lucky in that Cora was beautiful and kind, but seeing the other options and possibilities of what I could have gotten stuck with instead....well, it made you appreciate the roommate you had.

On a Tuesday morning, I woke up a little after nine AM feeling wide awake. I'd slept pretty damn good last night. As the sun streamed into my room through the window, illuminating my room and shining into my face, I sat up in bed and felt the cold air brush over my bare chest. For a minute I just sat there, listening closely to see if I could hear any movement or noise from in Coralia's room. Right when I was sure I wouldn't, I heard the sound of a soft moan, causing me to freeze when I went to grab my blanket. To be honest, I thought that Romeo had come over really fucking early to fuck her, my little tiger, but I realized quickly that that wasn't the case. There were no other moans or sounds of pleasure. It was just her moans, nobody else's.

The sound of her little moans were light and breathy, those delicate and utterly addictive sounds flooding through the wall. My cock immediately jolted at the familiar sound, as did my heart, and I felt a blush creep up into my cheeks. As quick as possible, I scrambled out of bed and stalked out of my room, my whole body and being awake with arousal. When I passed by her bedroom, I could hear her moans clearer through the door and I couldn't help but to look at the door. To my surprise, it was cracked open just the tiniest bit. Obviously it wasn't enough to see anything but the wall, but it was still open.

Although I knew I really, really shouldn't have, I couldn't stop myself from stopping in front of her bedroom door, biting my lip. My cock throbbed in my boxers and I could hear the sound of her moaning much, much clearer now. Before I could convince myself not to, I ever so slowly and quietly pushed open her bedroom door, little by little until I finally saw what I sought out by opening this door in the first place.

When I saw the sight of her short figure laying naked in bed, I just stared, and I stared fucking hard. She lay on her back with her legs spread open and her knees bent up towards the ceiling, her left hand grasping one of her tits while her right hand was between her legs. I had never been more turned on from watching a girl touch herself before in my life, not even when I first discovered porn. I watched as her right hand continuously rubbed at her clit, soft moans echoing through the silence of her bedroom. As I looked her naked figure over, I felt my heart hammering, watching the way the sun shone over her tan skin as it streamed in through the window. Her nipples were pebbled with arousal as she pinched one between her fingers, letting out a moan as her skin rose with goosebumps. My cock shifted and throbbed for attention as I clutched the doorknob tighter, biting my lip harshly. She looked utterly fucking beautiful, just like she always did. Coralia's beauty was unmatched by any and every girl, but perhaps that was because I had feelings for her. Nobody compared to her, not one person.

As I listened to the sound of her moans, I caught on to the sound of one other thing, a thing that nearly had me ready to cum in my boxers. I could fucking hear how wet she was as her fingers rubbed her clit.