2

Rose's P.O.V

I snuggled into the pillow more. God his bed was so soft and smelt like him.

Exactly like... him?

I opened my eyes with shock as I felt hair under my hands. My eyes widened as I realised he was asleep cuddled up to me. I yanked my hand away and was startled when I heard him groan and shove his head deeper in the crook of my neck.

"Stop moving baby" he said in his morning voice tightening his arms around my waist.

"Enrique get the fuck off me it's Rose" I said hitting his head.

He looked up in shock and flew himself off me. Like literally.

Yeeted himself outta there.

I rolled my eyes, probably thought I was one of his bitches.

"Why the fuck were you cuddling next to me your meant to stay on your side" he said glaring at me as I looked at him shocked.

"What the fuck you were cuddling into me you motherfucking cagna" (bitch) I said poking my finger in his chest.

"Oh you guys are up" mom said opening the door. My angry face instantly turned into a happy one.

"Come down I felt good today so I made breakfast" she said with a beaming smile.

"Oh you didn't have to mom I could've done it" I said getting off the bed.

"Nonsense sweetheart" she said swatting her hand before closing the door.

I sighed and went to the bathroom to freshen up. The door opened with Enrique walking in with a towel in his hand. Out of nowhere he pulled his boxers down which made me squeal and cover my eyes.

"Get out" he said as I heard water running.

"I was already in here first" I said still keeping my eyes covered.

"Well this is my bathroom so get out" he said angrily. I rolled my eyes and walked out from his room and into mine.

Once I was ready I went downstairs and greeted my in laws with a big smile. I sat down and took a bite of the amazing food mom cooked and moaned.

"This tastes amazing mom" I said giving her a big cheesy grin.

"What tastes amazing" Enrique's voice was heard as he came behind me and kissed my cheek as well as his mother's.

"My food" mom said flipping her hair over her shoulder with a proud grin making me smile.

"I can't wait to eat your food, Rose's is horrible" he said giving me a sickly sweet smile sitting in the chair opposite of mine.

"Nothing can compare to moms" I said with a tight lipped smile.

Of course moms food is better than mine but mine wasn't that bad? I mean he eats it so I guess it's fine.

I think I should poison his food one day, oh my gosh yes.

why haven't I thought of this before?

I was pushed out of my thoughts when I heard mom and dad getting up.

"We should be heading off now guys we have a lot to do" dad said putting his coat on.

"What already? It's only 8 in the morning" i said getting up.

"Yes sweetheart we will come another time but right now we have to go" she said kissing my forehead.

I nodded and followed them out of the door. At least I don't have to speak to Enrique now and we can go back to ignoring each other.