14

Rose's P.O.V

There were pictures.

Everywhere.

And not just any pictures... wedding pictures. More specifically, mine and Enrique's wedding pictures. There were hundreds stuck on the wall and thousands scattered on the floor.

Damn, I didn't even know there were this much pictures that existed from our wedding! They were all from either the actual wedding or from the wedding reception.

I remember that day perfectly. It was one of the most awkward days of my life, how could I ever forget it?

After Enrique and I had exchanged our vows and said our "I do's", it was time for us to kiss. And mind you, I had never kissed this man before in my entire life. I mean, I had just met him a few hours ago so you could say I was feeling a bit heeby jeeby when I had to push my lips to his.

Shuddering as he came closer, I could physically feel all the jealous girls and judging aunties eyes on me. Most importantly, I could feel the press's eyes on me. More so the cameras.

Inch by inch we came closer, just as he tilted his head to finally kiss me, I felt him grab me and turn me away from everyone else's prying eyes. He then came closer, one hand holding my face whilst the other held my waist. He then kissed the corner of my lips, lightly.

To everyone else it was a passionate kiss on the lips but to me, it was a warning.

Do not fuck up.

He pulled away with a stern look before pulling me back up to a standing position. Cheers erupted from all around us. My parents were happy I was settled and mama and papa king looked happy their sons fate was sealed.

Little did they know how badly they fucked up in "reforming their son". He was just as much of a manwhore after the wedding.

Anyway the wedding reception was much worse.

I had to change dresses and instead of the white gown I wore at the beginning of the day, I was now wearing a gold sequin floor length dress. Do not get me wrong, the dress was absolutely incredible.

It was most definitely over the top, but you know who didn't give a fuck?

Mama King.

She chose it AND squeezed my ass into it. It made me look fabulous and I felt fabulous. In fact, I looked very damn hot.

I was sat in my little room on the mansions top floor where I was touching up on my makeup with mama King and mama Argento. They were both crying at how "beautiful" I looked and I felt like throwing up because I just now realised the severity of this.