6

Enrique's P.O.V

"Mama?" I mumbled looking around trying to find where the voice was coming from.

"Yes bambino" (child) she said in a sinister voice making me squint my eyes. My mother was up to something yet again.

Already annoyed with everything, I sighed whilst rubbing my forehead, Rose's annoying ass wasn't helping either as she looked at me shocked.

"What?" I said feeling creeped out at the way she was staring at me.

"I remember what happened" she whispered, finally looking away.

What the fuck is that supposed to mean?

"Ah the cookies, good idea if I say so myself" mama spoke out.

That's when it hit me. The cookies. The fucking cookies.

I'm going to murder Tara when I see her.

"What the fuck did you do mom?" I shouted angrily.

"Calm it child that's no way to speak to the women who gave birth to your fatass, a whole blumming 10 pounds you were" she said huffing, as if remembering the time it happened.

"Mama why have you put us here, where even are we??" Rose said looking around wearily.

"Babygirl you know how much I love you, so I couldn't just watch my bitch of a son cheat on you with ugly puttanas" she said making my jaw drop. I didn't know that she knew about my... escapades.

"Yes, you fucking manwhore, your father and I are aware of how much of a dog you are to my beautiful daughter in law" my mother said her anger evident in her voice.

"Mother, you try living with this idiot she's a pain in the ass" I said glaring at rose as she glared right back.

"Excuse you, sorry for my language mother, you mother fucking cagna, I have to deal with your fucking stupid ass who cheats on me multiple times" she shouted poking me with her finger, as her voice got louder as she continued.

"I have to watch as you risk our deal all the time, whoring around with random girls left and right, you are horrible and you have absolute no respect for me, your fucking wife" she spat out glaring at me, she then closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

Rose's P.O.V

"Mama why are we here?" I whispered, scared if I spoke a little louder, my voice would break.

"Sweetheart, you two need to learn to love each other, you have to fulfil this marriage, so you two are living in this castle until you two learn to do that" she said in a firm voice making me question her sanity.

"Mama is this a joke?? We already have to live together and we can't have relationships with other people, for goodness sake we both have a ring on fulfilling this marriage" Enrique spoke up.

"I'm late for work mama let us out and tell me, where the fuck we are" he continued angrily, looking at his watch.

"Yes so about that, you two can not leave until you have solved these problems, there will be clues and such but you must work together to get through this. It may take hours days or even weeks. You will have food given to you and all the necessities to live. Also, don't even think about escaping you are on isolated land the castle is the only building there and I took your phones, so enjoy your time that's all I'm saying" she said as I basically stopped breathing.

"Nice joke mum now get me the fuck out" Enrique shrieked, making me flinch.

"This is not a joke, today is for you two to relax, however from tomorrow, it will begin" Mama spoke and then the entire thing shut off indicating she left.