21

Rose's P.O.V

I am currently running away from Enrique into random corridors of this castle. He is counting up to 100 whilst I am literally shooting across all the hallways. I'm most definitely sure that I am lost as I do not remember even coming across these particular hallways but eh yolo.

Once Enrique had suggested the game, I said I would hide first and he can seek. He agreed as I grinned and started planning all the different places I could hide. The thought of hiding outside did come across my mind once but then I thought there's no fun in that. So instead I have decided to take random turns at every point, resulting in me being lost but that's okay because that means Enrique will have a harder time finding me!

The hallway I was currently walking in had no windows and no light which added to the fear I already had about being in this castle, not to mention it was dark as fuck. I had pressed my hands against the walls and carefully took my step just incase I ended up falling down some stairs and you know... killing myself.

From the corner of my eye, I could see a small light. Slowly walking towards it I realised the light was hidden behind some curtains. I pushed the material away and my jaw dropped at the sight infront of me.

Below me was a humongous amount of skeletons. Yes, fucking skeletons!

People have died here?!!

There was just a massive pile of bones and skulls and what not. I took my hands off the railings and walked back with my eyes closed.

I'm actually in a horror movie right now.

"Boo"

"AHHH" I screamed, tripping over the rug below me falling face down to the cold hard floor.

"Oh fuck you in the asshole, you fat shit" I mumbled, rubbing my head as I stood up and turned around only to find no one there.

What in the fuckery?

Was it a ghost?

"Aha you so stupid"

I let out a sigh and rolled my eyes as I glared all around me. It was fucking Dante through the intercom.

"You stupid bitch, you almost gave me a heart attack" I huffed out putting my hands on my hips.

I groaned and turned around but jumped back when I came face to face with the pile of skeletons again.

"Um Dante, could you explain the meanings of this?" I said gesturing down to the bones.

Silence

"Great, people died here too" I mumbled slapping my forehead.

This castle just keeps getting better and better.

"Need I must remind you that your husband is current closing in on you" Dante spoke making me roll my eyes.

Now he wants to talk.

Oh wait.

Enrique is closing in on me!

I winced and turned around ignoring the small part of my brain that is screaming at me "you just saw fucking skeletons and are simply walking away from it! You dumb bitch!!!"

Well actually I'm running away from it, so who's the dumb bitch now hmm?

Still you, you sket.

Oh so now you're a british bitch?

I've always been a british bitch luv xx

I shook my head at my stupid self having a literal conversation with myself. Enrique is already finding me and I've not even found my hiding spot yet!