4

Enrique's P.O.V

I woke up and groaned at the slight ringing I had at the back of my head. I've gotten too used to the hangovers that it's only a slight problem for me in the morning.

Sitting up I felt a bag that seemed to have water in it at my side, staring at it for a few seconds I remember getting hit by an angry women and then... Rose.

She took care of me last night alongside Dante but no one cares about him. Eh i took care of her so she took care of me. We are equal now.

The aspirin and bottle of water sat on my bedside table made me smile. She was being thoughtful for once.

Taking the covers off I went into the bathroom and took a shower. Once I was done I went into my closet and wore my suit for the day.

Spraying Dior Sauvage on my neck and wrists the clock caught my eyes making my jaw drop as I realised it was 2 in the afternoon.

What the fuck why didn't Tara or Rose wake me up. Cursing, I grabbed my phone off the table and made my way to the office.

I'm really fucking late.

~

Once I got to the office I walked in and saw everyone working normally. The receptionist gave me a bright smile which I ignored and made my way upstairs.

I opened my office door to be met with Rose sat on my chair speaking on the phone whilst looking over the recent deals we received.

She looked up, her eyes widening as she said a quick I'll talk to you later before ending the call.

"You are meant to be in bed, what are you doing here?" She exclaimed standing up walking over to me.

"Why didn't anyone fucking wake me up I'm meant to be here at 7am everyday" I shouted looking down at her small frame.

"You were extremely drunk plus you were hurt last night" she said her voice soft and tender as she placing a hand on my left cheek slowly grazing her hand on the bruise that was slowly fading.

I closed my eyes and unconsciously pushed my face closer to her hand. I heard her sigh before she moved her hand away and gestured for me to sit in the chair she was previously sat in.

She walked into the bathroom and came out with a first aid box. I didn't even know we had one in the office. She placed the box down and took out some ointment.

I twirled my chair so it was facing her and she walked forward in between my legs. As I was sat down she was a little bit taller than me, causing me to look up at her as I circled my arms around her waist. She cupped my face once more and placed the ointment on my bruise.

Throughout this whole time I was staring at her deep brown eyes that looked down at me with such concentration. They were gorgeous.

"Done" she whispered moving away from me as she realised my hands were around her waist.

"I looked over the papers and we get 80% which is really good, plus these guys were business partners with my dad for a while, they are trustable" she said pointing towards the papers. I gave her a slight nod and scratched the back of my neck.

"Can you do me a favour and get me some coffee from downstairs" I said leaning back on my chair.

"No I'm not your assistant get it yourself" she said furrowing her brow whilst crossing her arms.

And here comes the normal stubborn Rose. Rolling my eyes I called my pa and told her to get me a coffee.

"Why are you still here" I said after finishing the call.