28

Rose's P.O.V

I clutched onto the thick jacket, shoving my hands into the pockets, shivering at the small amount of warmth it brought my numb hands. Snuggling into the fur coat, I took more steps down the garden, the only sound being of my boots squelching in the snow. God how I loved winter!

Enrique was currently well, I don't exactly know where but not present, which meant I could spend the whole day relaxing with absolutely no distractions. Nothing but me being happy in my own little world.

Bang!

Taking a step back I stared at the dead pigeon that just fell from the sky, just about missing my head.

What in the vampire diaries.

Am I about to die?

Squinting at the bloody bird, I shivered and looked up to see how the fuck and why the fuck this happened. I could hear my grandma from the back of my head shouting "run run! A dead bird is always bad news!"

To that I say bullshit, it's just a uhm a coincidence yes. Squatting down next to the bird, I poked it.

Hmph most definitely dead. I pulled the head side to side and lifted the wings, pretending that it's flying haha. Oh he's dead. Is this rude?

I apologise, I was touching it respectfully but at least I now know for sure that it's dead but how did it die. There's not even any blood, it's just bleuh.

Foggin ded.

Shrugging my shoulders, I payed my respects and walked off.

By the time it was dinner, I was seated on my chair with no company other than the food. Normally, this would be my heaven but I'm abit confused as to where Enrique has disappeared to. I mean, he can't have gone far, we are literally trapped on an isolated island.

Deciding to ask mama, I spoke out in hopes of getting a reply or an indication as to where my husband is but to no avail. Where has everyone gone?

Pushing the food away, I stood up and began my search for the mountainous oaf that had seemed to evaporate. Starting by our room, I searched the house up and down, finding rooms I didn't even know existed. So far, I knew this house needed a deep clean.

and a lil less creepy.

I found rope, a net, traps and a completely dark basement which was lit by one single light bulb above a rusty chair.

Someone defo got murdered here.

Oof rip.

Brushing off the literal cobwebs on my shoulder, I decided to continue my search outside, probably not a great idea since it's -937 degrees but we move.

Actually no we don't move, my tiddies are about to fall off. Shivering in my fat ass coat, I stood next to the open gate before squinting my eyes.

Wait.

Is this even supposed to be open??

What the fuck is happening.

Maybe this is my ticket out?

It can't be that easy, plus I'm not going to leave without Enrique, no matter how much of an ass he is

or was.

Whatever, I just need to find him, wherever he ran off to.

"Hey ding dong"

Who the fu-

Did this mf just slap my head?

"You've been wandering around for quite a while, it's getting quite dark, should we go to bed?" Enrique said, standing tall with his hands in his coat pocket.

My mouth opened a little as I squinted at the twat who I've been trying to find for the past two hours.

"Where in the actual fuckery have you been?" I screeched slapping his dumb chest.

"I've been trailing behind you this whole time, what have you been searching for?" He questioned with a look of confusion.

this hoe.

"YOU!" I shouted slapping his chest again.

Foggin idiot, wasted my entire time when he was right behind me! Shaking my head at the dumbstruck hoe, I pushed past him and stomped back inside. Friggin grew icicles from my tiddies and for what.

Ignoring Enrique, I headed straight for the shower, brushing my teeth afterwards, before getting into the bed. Lifting the covers over my head, I closed my eyes as he got in, laying beside me.

"By the way, I was on the toilet for quite a while, I um have some stomach problems at the moment but that's not important, when I got out I noticed you were wandering the hallways so I decided to follow you. I didn't know you were looking for me but nonetheless I apologise for not stopping your walk earlier" Enrique said, turning to face me.

I lifted my brow at him before speaking.

"Stomach problems?"

"That's all you got from that?" He said rolling his eyes before turning to lay on his back.

"Sorry, although I wasn't pissed, it's algood" I giggled, closing my eyes once again.

"So, you were looking for me huh" he said after a while of silence.

Oohhh I could just hear his stupid smirk through his tone.

"Shut up, it wasn't like that" I defended myself, huffing at his stupid retort.

Asif psshhttt.

"Whatever you say, amore mio"

Stupid Italian man with his stupid words.

Yes I'm aware I'm also Italian before anybody makes any snarky remarks but he's different.

He's not like oThEr giRlS.

I'm kidding.

But no, he's a hoe of an Italian. Smh.

After a period of complete silence, I was seconds away from sleeping before there was a loud crash.

Enrique and I both shot up in bed, frantically rushing out into the hallway.

"That was glass breaking, there's an intruder" he whispered.

Just as I was about to speak, he covered my mouth and pulled me back into the room.

"We have to be quiet, fiore. We need to get outside, get your biggest jacket on and don't cause any noise" he whispered, putting a finger to his mouth to shush me. I nodded my head, making my way to our closet trying to move as quietly as possible.

As I put my coat on, I couldn't help but wonder, who broke in?

A/N my creative mind has completely disappeared as you can tell from how late I am updating this book😭 I'm so sorry, I will try update more frequently but uhhh

Who do you guys think broke in 😏