26

Rose's P.O.V

I wrapped the towel around my body and cleared the mirror before smiling at myself. That was actually fun! First time I can say that with Enrique. He's probably mad at me because I forced him to make snow angels, I chuckled as I shook my head, atleast now there's no more awkward tension between us.

Or atleast I hope so.

Like I said before, I don't mind being friends with him but a whole ass relationship? Might take a while.

"You done?" I heard from outside, followed by the door opening. My eyes widened as I jumped forward and slammed the door on his face.

"Are you dumb? You stupid idiot, what type of fuck tard opens the door before I answer?" I screamed as I tightened my hold on the towel, ignoring his groans and moans.

"What? We're husband and wife, plus did you really have to close it so hardly?" He asked as I scoffed and shook my head.

"We are married on paper, doesn't mean you can see me naked, my God you're such a donkey" I huffed out, pinching the bridge of my nose.

"Can you atleast hurry up then? I'm freezing out here and it's all your fault" he said as I slightly smiled at his uncomfortableness.

"Sure just give me 10 minutes" I said, purposely taking my time doing every single thing, which took up about half an hour. After grooming myself for longer than necessary, I opened the door to an angry looking Enrique with his arms crossed as he shivered. I burst out into laughter at his angry face but that quickly stopped after he grabbed my by my waist and slammed me against the shower wall.

"Enrique-" I began, immediately getting cut off by his hand that snaked its way up my chest to my neck wrapping itself around it. His face inched closer to mine with each second as my words got stuck in my throat and my eyes bulged out in surprise. His eyes looked into mine so intensely that I felt myself being pulled into a trance of shock as he lightly choked me.

"You still think it's funny baby?" he muttered, his gaze switching between my lips and eyes. All at once I felt my confidence and sassy remarks die down as I stood there in complete and utter silence. He gently squeezed my neck once more which made me shake my head as a no. He dipped his head into my neck peppering light kisses there before trailing up to my ear.

"Use your words sweetheart" he muttered as I felt myself take a deep breath.

"No" I whispered as he smirked in accomplishment.

"Good girl" he said before distancing himself from me taking his shirt off.

Just as his hands went to his belt buckle, he stopped and stared at me.

"You want to stay for the show?" He said as my eyes widened and I shook my head.

"Then leave" he said pulling his pants down completely to showcase his boxers. I immediately walked out of the bathroom and closed the door before resting my head against it. My hand went up to my throat where his hands were just a minute ago.

What the fuck just happened?

Dante's P.O.V

"Why she choking herself like that?" I said crossing my arms as I stared at Rose who looked absolutely flustered.

Oh how I wish we could have cameras in the bathrooms. Then I could see what was happening in there! Don't get me wrong, I didn't want to see them having sex or pooping but I wanted to see what got rose blushing so much because that's something she never does.

Oooo my boys hitting it!

"Dante you motherfucker, what are you doing here" mama said as I felt a hard slap at the back of my head. I grimaced as I massaged where I was hit before turning around to face my demon in disguise friend.

"My PA is sorting out the stuff at work and I was bored so I thought, why not see what my friends are doing? But then I remembered that, oh yes, you shipped them off to an unknown island which left me with all this shitty work so now I'm just sat here staring at these dumb fucks who should be making babies by now" I said crossing my arms glaring at the screen as I watched Rose walk down the hallways.

"You do not talk to me like that you little fuck, I may be old but not stupid plus my plan is working okay? They're as close as ever, it's not like yours were working. Oh yes let's get rose dressed up and ship her to a stupid club to get Enrique jealous! Stupid and unoriginal, mine is fantastic and proving amazing so you can shut your a hole" mama said, her usual tint of sass doubled this time.

"Yeh yeh whatever, I just want them back so Enrique can kick this a.v prick in his nuts" I muttered massaging my temples.

This man was getting on my nerves, demanding to speak to Rose as if she was his bitch. We all know she isn't anyone's bitch, pfft she's the strongest most independent women I know. After a few minutes of silence mama hesitantly spoke up.

"Dante, do you think these two will ever end up together?" She said putting her hand on my shoulder as I stared at the screen infront of me. Rose is currently making some food as Enrique is drying his hair infront of a mirror.

"I don't know mama but all I do know is that they're good for each other" I said putting my hand on hers as she slowly nodded her head before leaving the room.

Enrique's P.O.V

I smirked at myself in the mirror as I towel dried my hair and replayed the scene in my head. She was blushing so badly! Asif, my Rose! In my entire life time I've made countless of girls blush and you know... do many other things but Rose. Wow, i felt accomplished seeing her rosy cheeks as she looked up at me with her innocent chocolate eyes. How I just wanted to scoop her up and fuck the living shit out of her right against that wall!

I groaned as I felt my pants tighten. Oh for goodness sake, I now have to take another cold shower, I thought making my way back into the bathroom.

I turned the shower head on and let it run down my body as I sighed and closed my eyes. There's only one more key left according to mother but I'm yet to get Rose into an actual relationship with me. Sure I can seduce her but her hormones are only going to get me so far.

Hmm how to make a women fall in love with me? Normally I just look at them and that does it but then there's Rose. She would probably spit on my face if I flashed her my dazzling smoulder.

Maybe cooking some food for her? That always does the trick, the way to a women's heart is through food! I could probably put on some Disney movie too, I've never watched any but I know that she loves them so I'll watch it with her if it makes her happy.

Perfect.

A/N I upload at the most poopiest times, sorry :/

Q of the day: would you guys want a separate book that continues the story of rose and her whole past (as a low-key sequel) or would you like for me to continue it in this book?