16

Rose's P.O.V

I opened my eyes with a start before squinting at the bright ass light in my face.

"You up?" Enrique mumbled behind me, his chest shook as he spoke making me more aware at the fact my head was lying there.

"Yes, why didn't you wake me up?" I yawned sitting up and stretching.

"You were tired, I thought I should let you sleep for abit" he said stretching as his arms flexed his big ass biceps.

What an attention seeker, he ugly anyways.

"Thanks" I mumbled moving away to sit opposite him.

"Spread your legs" I said so I could sit in the middle instead of on top of the literal wall.

"Again fiore, if you want to get sexy with me you just have to say so" he said smirking as he spread his legs resting his arms on top of his knees. I rolled my eyes and put up my middle finger which made his smile widen.

"How long was I asleep for?" I said resting my head on the wall facing him.

"I don't have a watch but I'de say about 3-4 hours" he said closing his eyes.

3-4 hours? What the fuck.

"Did you get some sleep?" I mumbled as he yawned and shook his head.

"I stayed awake to make sure you were okay" he mumbled as I rolled my eyes.

I could protect myself, I didn't need his chauvinistic ways to interfere.

"Get some sleep. I'll protect you this time" I said, mocking him.

"You can't protect me, you're a girl" he said with a smirk. Oh this fucker really likes pissing me off.

"Has mama not taught you anything?" I said to which he opened one eye and shrugged.

"She's my mother, she's bound to protect and scare me but you. You're just weak" he smiled tilting his head finally opening his eyes. They had a look of amusement in them and can I just say, I was a second away from slapping this bitch straight.

"I'm your wife, I should be able to protect and scare you too, motherfucker" I retorted back slapping his leg.

"Fake wife, your words fiore, not mine" he said raising his arms.

Well, he did have a point.

"Regardless, stop being a cagna and sleep, you look like my asshole" I said crossing my arms.

"Babygirl, you already know I look far better than your asshole" he said winking at me as if was one of his bitches.

Well excuse ME. No actually i'll excuse HIM.

I crawled forward until my face was an inch away from touching his and squinted my eyes.

"Listen here you little fuck, I will rip your testicles apart, shred them and sprinkle them like little sprinkles on your FUCKING GRAVE, if you wink at me again and speak to me like I am one of your little whores! Do you understand me?" I spoke with utmost hatred in my voice and you want to know what he did?

He winked.

This absolute dick tickler WINKED AT ME!

"Fuck you" I spat out before opening the door to crawl out.

Now, I wanted my departure to be the most badass bitch opposite to entrance but it did not turn out how i wanted because I had to crawl. Like a slug.

Before I could hear Enrique's voice, I slammed the door close in the quietest and least suspicious way possible, then proceeded to crawl my ass to somewhere other than here.