3

Rose's P.O.V

I woke up groaning whilst holding my head. It felt like someone just hammered my entire brain, ate it then spat it back out. Rubbing my eyes I opened them and squinted at the bright light falling in from the open curtains.

I narrowed my eyes and tilted my head in confusion, I never leave my curtains open.

Looking at the aspirin and water next to my bed, I soon began to remember what took place the night before.

I groaned loudly, i'm going to murder Dante when I see him.

My eyes widened as I realised that Enrique had seen me in that state and had to carry me home. I am not ready to face his lecture on how I just ruined our entire deal.

Yawning, I walked to the bathroom and had a quick shower before brushing my teeth, having the aspirin and going downstairs.

I was met with Tara our cook who gave me a bright smile before placing many different types of breakfast on the table.

"Wow Tara whats the occasion? Is someone coming to visit us?" I said taking a seat staring at the mouth-watering food.

"No Ro, I just felt happy so I made a lot" she said with a small smile. I could clearly tell she was hiding something but I didn't push it.

I gave her a skeptical look before slowly nodding and having a bite of the toast. A few more bites later I stood up but was stopped as Tara pulled me back down.

"Tara what's going on!" I said furrowing my brows looking at her in confusion.

"I can't tell you but just please eat some more" she said with a pleading look.

"But Tara I am full I don't want to eat more" I said whining like a child trying to stand up again.

"But sir said you have to-" she stopped abruptly as if she said something she wasn't supposed to.

"Tara" I said in a stern voice.

She looked up at me as she was a few inches smaller than me even though she was a lot older. She's like my grandma.

Her shoulders slumped as she took a seat.

"Please don't tell sir I told you" she said looking at me with her puppy eyes.

"I won't" I said putting my hand on her shoulder.

"Last night when you got... drunk" she whispered the ending as I looked down ashamed.

"I saw him pick you up and carry you to bed muttering about how light you are, then in the morning first thing he did was tell me to make you a big breakfast and to make sure you eat more" she said tucking a piece of hair behind her ear.

Why the fuck does he care what I eat and how light I am?

"He cares about you" Tara said putting her hand on mine looking into my eyes with a sincere look.

"No he doesn't Tara he just doesn't want me to look like I'm starving myself infront of the press" I said rolling my eyes standing up.

Tara and Dante are the same they want me and Enrique to actually be a happily married couple, they are both sneaky in trying to get us together. One time Dante cut out the electricity so there was absolutely no light and Tara helped him by leaving some candles out and lighters to try make us have a "romantic time".

Stupid idea.

Enrique ended up kicking me out and invited some girl over whilst I had to go and see what was wrong.