8

Rose's P.O.V

Mamas voice rang out through the room.

"I swear we are meant to be alone why are you speaking mom" Enrique's annoyed voice spoke out before huffing.

"Because you guys are idiots and obviously can't work something so simple out" mother snapped back.

"You're the one who put us in some next isolated confinement bullshit" he replied, agitated.

"Oh for fuck sake, let's just find the key I've had enough" I spoke shaking my head, bending down to look under the desk for a supposed key.

"Nice ass"

I rolled my eyes and stood back up, glaring at the horny fuck stood in front of me.

"Oh, is that what you say to all your bitches" mother spoke out making my eyes widen before I went in to a full blown laughter.

Enrique's smirk dropped immediately as he glared down at me. Even though he was giving me a deadly look, I just couldn't control my laughter. This place is really getting to me, why am I laughing so much?

"Shut up and look for the damn key" he mumbled, looking away from my red face.

"Sorry" I said finally stopping my laughter, only chuckling a little.

I kind of miss the last few day I had before coming here. Enrique and I were speaking to each other normally, but now we are right back to square one.

Great.

After a few minutes I let out a big huff and sat on the chair in front of the desk.

I give up.

"Get your ass up and help" Enrique exclaimed, crossing his arms to make him look more intimidating.

Well it was definitely working, as I was sat down at my small height of 5'6, whilst he was 6ft 4 inches of pure masculinity.

He held my hand and hoisted me up as I groaned. Honestly, I just want to sleep.

He turned around and moved some boxes before sighing loudly.

"I can feel your stare on my back" he said, not turning around.

"Why are you like this?" I asked, to which he froze.

"Why am I like what?" He spoke still not facing me.

"Why do you fit in the stereo types? Oh look it's the big ol scary playboy who can't seem to keep his wiener in his pants" I mocked him as he stood still.

"I don't fuck anyone with a pussy, Rose. I have respect and dignity" he said, finally turning around to face me.

"Do you cheat on your wife with that same respect and dignity?" I questioned, keeping my calm exterior up.

He couldn't even look me in the eye when replying.

"You're hardly a wife to me" he grunted out as I tried to ignore the sharp pain in my chest.

It shouldn't be there, yet it is.

I grew up with the happy thoughts of falling in love with the perfect guy who treated me like a princess. I watched my parents who looked at each other adoringly, wishing I could be exactly like them when I'm married.

But this is what I get.

An arranged marriage with a person who cheats on me multiple times and treats me as if I am nothing but a business deal to him. However, the saddest thing is that I am.

Just a business deal.

I let out a chuckle as I looked down and shook my head.

What has my life come to?