Can I stay?

Donut heard knocking at the door. He walked, tired and confused, down the steps, and to the front door. He pulled open the door. There, Cloudy was waiting, looking sad, scared, and overall a mess.
"Hey," The fluffy cloud said tiredly. "Me ant Balloony hat a arkuemend, ant I waz wonterink iv i goult zday dhe nikhd here?" (Me and Balloony had a arguement, and I was wondering if I could stay the night here?)
Donut looked at him strangely, seeing how he had a pink tint, but let him in.

As the two tired objects walked up the stairs together, Donut started to notice Cloudy floating closer to him. The soft cloud was rubbing up on him, almost cuddling him, then starting to move down lower, before Donut cleared his throat and spoke up.
"Hey, Cloudy? What.. what are you doing…?"
Cloudy looked up at the pastry, and smiled in a flirty way.
"Well? Whad to you dhing I'm toink?"
(Well? What do you think I'm doing?)
Donut looked away, embarrassed.
"Well- Er- You- Aren't- uhh...." The jelly filled sweet sputtered. "Aren't… you and Balloony dating?"
Cloudy eternally screamed at the bringing up of his dead partner.
"We're.. on a preag vrom our reladionzhib."
(We're.. on a break from our relationship.)
Donut glared suspiciously at the white floating cloud.
"Well… okay."
Cloudy gently pushed Donut into a room at the top of stairs.

Cloudy closed the door to the guest room once him and Donut were both in the room. Donut blushed a bright cherry red.
"Hey-! Uhm.."
Cloudy raised a eyebrow suggestively.
"Well? God any odher 'oudledz'?"
(Well? Got any other "outlets"?)
Donut's blush brightened to a neon pink.
"Uh…. well… no?"
Cloudy gently giggled flirtatiously.
"So.. led'z ked on widh id, zo i gan ked on you~"

IM SO SORRY XDDDD
its cursed, im sorry
;w;
sorry yall