Is it fair to call this "The End"?

I guess it is.

Well, this is it. TB, managed to create a new recovery center, and has found a way to make us forget this. Oh! I should mention PB, huh? She was found dead in her apartment by overdose on the thirteenth.

..that's quite the hard sentence to recover this slightly upbeat tone from, huh?..

I asked TB to tell of us getting our memories half-wiped to write some, so that'll be the next chapter. He somehow found a way to get Missy's phone back to her, too! It he thinks it'll arrive at most a week, since this isn't the most conventional form of shipping, heh. So, current me's little message to you adorable idiots!

DoidoidoiYoylecake71 , your posts on the discussion page or whatever were fucking hilarious to me, even though I have ZERO idea what they were referring to.

No_Avocados , you were like a virtual mom to me, somehow? You were just great, honestly.

Shipping_TrashJam , imtherealpocky , you two are... interesting people, to say the least. And how could I pass this one without mentioning how fuckin' cute I find Missy? (Sorry, I just had to.)

GolfBall418 , you we're a cool glance into another universe, and were just in general cool!

Oh, gosh, there's probably so many more of you! You were all great! But to all of you, goodbye, because this is,

The End.