✧V

✧Aladdin

"Woah," I says from the sudden change. "Man look at this place, it's so sandy," Xia says. I look at her, laughing. "What?" she ask, completely clueless. I answers, "Is sandy even a word?" "It is now," she pouts which is so cute.

She suddenly snap her finger which cause us to teleport to a tent with two seats and a table. "Can you warn me before you do that?" I ask and she shrugs, "You'll get used to it." "Right."

"Do I have to make all my wishes here? If I take you back to Agrabah, won't people," I ask and she waves her hand. "No no no," she stands up. "I can look normal," she snaps her fingers and... wow...

She looks so stunning. Her red outfit looks so beautiful on her skin tone. Her beautiful eyes. Wow. Her black eyes are so mysterious. Her black hair are so silky and gorgeous. She is just so... perfect.

"What do you think?" she smiles so sparkly at me. "I think you look perfect," I comment which makes her shyly bow her head causing her hair to fall down her face. I go near her and lift her head up. I put the strand of her hair on her ear.

Abu screeches to interrupt us and I look at him madly. We were having a moment. Xia clears her throat and ask, "What are you going to wish?"

"Oh, I haven't thought about that," I say as I sit up. "You really aren't that guy," she looks at me curiously. "So, what will you wish for?" I ask her.

She looks at me with soft eyes. "No one has ever ask me that before," she explains. "But it's easy, freedom. I want to be free," she knocks on her chains on her arm. "I don't want to be always asked for what to wish every single time."

"Why don't you set yourself free?" I ask and she laughs. "Hey carpet! Aladdin says why don't I set my self free?" she shouts at carpet which cause carpet to hold his stomach. If he had one.

"The only way a genie gets to be free, if an owner uses one of his or her wish to set the genie free. And that never happen," she explains to me. I stand up. "I'll do it, since I have three," I say. "You have two left. You use one to get us out of the cave," she corrects me.

"Did I? or did you?" I ask and Genie rolls the tape where Abu just grabs the lamp. "I'll keep my eyes on you sneaky monkey," she scratches the cheek of Abu.

"At least now, I will use my third wish to set you free," I say and Xia says, "Here's the thing about wishes. The more you have, the more you want." "That is not me," I simply answer. Xia poof next to me. "Don't. Don't give me hope, Aladdin," she says sadly before poofing back to her seat.

"So, what to do want in life Aladdin?" she ask me changing the topic. She must be sensitive about it. "I want to help poor - Hey, can you make me a prince?" I ask and suddenly, she poofs beside me and say, "There is a lot of great area in make me a prince." "I could," she snaps her fingers and makes a person appear which is a prince, "make you a prince." "Oh no!"

"Great," she says and advices me, "You have to specific on your words. The deal is in the detail." "Right," I take in her advice.

"Genie, I wish-," she cuts me off by snapping her fingers and pointing the lamp. I grab the lamp and begin rubbing, "Genie... I wish... to become... a prince!"

I close my eyes in afraidness. "Back up, I need space to work," she says and adds, "I'm about to faboulize you." She snaps her finger and we are teleported to a wide place.

"I think I'm getting used to it," I say at the transportation thinging. "Are you okay?" she concernly ask. She is turned back to her blue self. Which is still gorgeous. She is just so different from the rest. Of course, she is different she is a genie. But something tells me she is kind hearted.

"Okay a prince," she starts think and flies to me. "Obviously, the outfit won't work," she points out. "I am feeling a periwinkle," she says and I ask, "What's a periwinkle?"

She poofs me and turns into a pinkish clothes with a big hat and a fan. "What is this?" I ask her but she is too busy thinking. "This is a big hat," I point out and she replies, "No, that is not a big hat. Come on Xia!"

"Gold!" she shouts in excitement and poof me again with a different outfit. "I think we gone too far," I say as I feel the new outfit. "It's a little heavy!"

"Aha!" she shouts which makes me worry. "Aha?" She flies to me and poof me with a new getaway. "Yes! Xia is on fire!" She flies around the place and shouts, "XIA IS ON FIRE!"

After that, she goes to me with a mirror. "What do you think?" she asks me and I reply, "I think I like it." "Of course Aladdin, I made it!" she says proudly which is adorable.

She poofs next to me. "I am glad you like it," she says to me. "I did. So, who am I?" I ask and she says, "Prince... Ali... of... Abububa..." "Abab what?" I ask and she says, "Ababwa!" "Prince Ali, of Ababwa," I say proudly.

"Won't people recognize me?" Aladdin ask and I reply, "Nope, people will see what they are told to see. That is genie magic."

"And now, for your entourage..."