✧II

✧Aladdin

"This way," I lead her. "Where are we exactly?" she asks and I go towards the rope. "You'll see," I say as I place my foot to the rope and jump on it, pulling it. It reveals a wooden stairs thats leads to my home. "Is this where you live?" she ask as she excitedly go up. "Yup, just me and Abu."

"Welcome to my humble-" I suddenly see that it's covered. "Wait," I say as I pull a lever to reveal my true home. "You are quite a magician," she tells me and I say, "Thank you."

"So, why did you save me?" she asks. "I do what I can to protect the ones who are helpless," I explain and she nods in understandment. "Oh and here is your bracelet," I toss her the bracelet and she catches it.

"Aladdin, right?" she says as she put the bracelet and I conclude, "Dahlia, from the palace." "No, I am Jasmine," she corrects me and my eyes went wide, "Princess Jasmine?!"

She runs to me and covers my mouth. "Shhhh, someone might hear you," she whisper shouts at me. "Why are you out in the place?" I whisper ask her. "I escaped," she corrects me.

"Why did you escape? Aren't you allowed to go out?" I ask and she sighs sadly. She sits on the little couch I have. "I am forbidden to go out," she sadly tells me.

I sit beside her and ask, "Why?" "My father forbid me. Ever since the queen was killed, the sultan's been afraid about me," she share with me. "I'm sorry."

"Thank you for saving me again," she thanks again. "What can I do to repay you?" she asks with a smile. "Give people enough food," I simply say.

She narrows her eyes. "People die of hunger. Have you heard of it?" I ask and she slowly shakes her head. "I just want the people of Agrabah to have enough food."

"That's so kind of you," she smiles, but then sighs. That's not a good sign. "But I have no power over it. My father is busy at finding me a suitor," she explains.

"Your a princess, he will listen to you," I say and she shakes her head. "You don't understand. He doesn't listen to me. I want to be sultan to help the people. But he want me to have a husband," she rants about it to me. "I am sorry."

"I just hope he listens to me," she sighs and suddenly, she panics. I look at where she's looking and see a boat from another kingdom. "I have another suitor!" "So?" I ask and her eyes geos wide. "I have to go!" She runs away and shouts, "Nice to meet you Aladdin! I see what I can do!"

After she left, I go around Agrabah for a while. Suddenly, a guard blocks me. "Hello," I say in a low pitch, but I clear my throat and repeat, "Hello." I look at my back and see other guard.Suddenly, a bag is put on my face.

The bag is lift up my face. I squint from the sudden brightness. I look at my left and see the sultan's visor. "Where am I?" I ask as I fix my hair. Abu gives me my hat. "In a world of trouble boy," Jafar says.

"What do you want from me?" I ask and he rephrases, "You mean what do you want from me." "You stumble upon an opportunity," he offers. "I can make you rich boy."

"I don't want to be rich. I just want to help the people of Agrabah," I say to him and he laughs, "How sweet of you." He is so creepy. "I can make you rich to help Agrabah," he says to me.

"What would I have to do?" I ask. "There is a cave nearby. Inside of it is a simple oil lamp. Retrieve it for me and I will make you wealth," he explains. "You are nothing boy," he says. "But you can be. Your life begins now... Aladdin."

We travel in a camel to this cave he is speaking of. When we arrive, I see a cave shape like a lion. "The Cave of Wonders. When you enter you will see more riches than you ever dream of. Go. Dive in it. And the lamp, bring it to me and I will make you rich, free," he informs me. His parrot whistles. "Take no other treasure no matter how sorely you are tempted."

I sigh and slowly walk towards the cave. "And you will be tempted," Jafar whispers. When I walk to the cave, it lights up. I protect my eyes by blocking the light with my hands.

"Only one who enter here. Ones who's worth as thaw within. A diamonds in the rough," a deep voice from the cave says. "Remember, take nothing but the lamp," Jafar reminds.

I breathe in and walk in the cave. Suddenly, the light is go which cause me to stop my tracks. I feel the ground rumbling. I look down. The floor turns it a hole. I scream loudly the way down.

I land on hard rock. I cough from the smoke of the sand. Abu screeches loudly. I groan as I sit up. Abu climb to my back and we both walk to the trail.

Abu walks to a blue diamond necklace, but I stop him as I say, "Abu." "Remember, don't touch," I warn him and he chatter lowly. I grab his hand and put him at my shoulder.

As I walk, I see a bright diamond. I slowly reach for it. I stop when Abu slaps me. I snap back and walk further.

"Thank you Abu..."