✧VI

✧Xia

"What's taking them so long?" Aladdin asks me nervously. "Just wait Ali. They will be here in a minute," I calm him down.

I look at the sultan's visor. I get a feeling of a bad vibe in him. He look so evilly and last time I check, that's not a good thing. He keeps on staring at Aladdin. Maybe he knows him. Maybe he is the guy.

I heard the door open so, I inform Aladdin, "Here they are." He suddenly raise his arms with the staff on his hands. "What are you doing?" I ask him curiously. "I uhm I am presenting," he explains and I say to him through my smile, "Put your arms down."

The sultan greets Prince Ali, "It is a pleasure to welcome you in Agrabah, Prince Ali." The ruffles from the staff falls down. "How did you break that?!" I whisper shouts at him. "I don't know. It just fell," he tells me. I swipe it away using my feet and put it in his back. "Say it's a pleasure to meet him."

"Its just as much a pleasure to me your highness, sir," he stumbles. "You look very serine," he curtsies to the sultan. "That's a curtsy not a bow," I whisper to him.

Jafar clears his throat and says, "I am afraid that I am unfamiliar with Ababwa." I look at Aladdin and see worry written all over his face. I sigh and say, "In south!" But he says in unison with me, "In north!"

"What?" the parrot screeches at us. I hate that parrot. "We have a north... and a south," Aladdin tries to correct. "If you go around the map," I try to fix it too, but he interrupts, "You can find it when you look." "Don't interrupt me," I whispers politely at him.

"The world is changing quickly Jafar. It's like there is a new country everyday," the sultan defends us. The sultan laughs and Aladdin join in. He pat my back and I says through my smile, "Don't pat me." But he pats me again. "Don't pat me," I say again. "Oh... Yes... you are very wise," he compliments the sultan. I mentally face palm myself

"Tell him we have gift," I whispers and he says, "We have things - I mean gifts." "Did you organize them?" he ask me but I claps my hands, "Gibaba!"

"Yes, here we are. Gifts coming right up," he stall as they come in. "Don't," I whisper at him obviously getting so embrass at him. He is cute when he is trying, but I think he is getting it worse.

"We have spices, golden camels and spoons. Tiny spoons," he say as he make a tiny hand gesture. "Spoons," the princess's handmaiden says to them in delight. "And jams," he adds. Jafar and his parrot say in unison, "Jams." "Yes jams," he sasses. He is so adorable.

"Yam jams, fig jams, and date jams, seedless... delicious... ex... exotic jams," he says. He is getting so worse. I whispers ,"Move away from the jams." "What?" he asks in confusion.

Suddenly, the princess eyes went wide. She mouths, "Aladdin?" My eyes went wide too. How does she get through my genie magic?

The princess clears her throat and say, "I invite you to our celebration of our harvest tonight." I narrow my eyes at her. Does she know my man?

"We are glad to accept your invitation princess," I say through my gritted teeth when I bow my head. I don't know why but I feel something burning in my chest. It is so intense that I might explode.

"Thank you for your invitation princess," he thanks this princess. "The guards will escort you to the room where you will stay in," the sultan informs us. "Thank you sir," Aladdin says. He too embrassing.

After a while, we were escorted too the room. I quickly lay down on the bed and moan in the comfort I feel. "You are so adorable," Aladdin says. I open my eyes and see him staring right at me. I feel heat going through my cheeks, so I cover them with a pillow. I hear him chuckle.

He lay down next to me. "That is too easy," he says and I pop my head out of the pillow. "Easy?!" I exclaim and poof to the door, turning back to my genie form.

"You were embrassing out there, Prince Ali!" I point at the door. He just laughs like crazy. I smile at his state. They way his eyes crinkle is making my heart explode. The laugh makes me crazy. I smile involuntarily.

"Why are you smiling?" he suddenly asks, interrupting my thoughts. "I - uhm," I stutter nervously. I put a strand of my hair behind my ears. "I just so happy for you." I lied. I am slowly falling for him. I am slowly falling for my master.

Abu screeches something I didn't understand. "Abu quiet," he tells the monkey. "What did he say?" I ask as I sit on the couch on the side. "He just saying some nonsense stuff," he tells me and I nod in understandment.

"Wait a minute!" I suddenly remembered something. "It seems the princess knows you," I tease him playfully as I wink at him. "We... uhm
... met yesterday," he confess to me.

He likes her. He clearly like the princess. I mentally sigh. It is clear that he will never like me. I am just a genie. All I do is grant his wishes and I will soon be gone. I will be gone and he will forgot me. I am nothing to him. Just a wishing granting girl.

"Xia?" he snaps me out of my thoughts. "Yes?" I smile sadly. He walks to me. "What are you thinking?" he asks as he wipes a tear that I didn't notice that have fallen. "Nothing," I laughing it out.

A knock suddenly is head from the door. "I will be back," he says to me as he kiss my forehead. I think I became a tomato.

"Jasmine?"