✧X

✧Aladdin

I watch her go back to the lamp in shock. Shock on what I told her. I look at Abu and carpet they both shake their head in disappointment.

I grab the lamp and put it in my bag. "Come on Abu," I say and Abu jumps on my shoulder.

We walk to the market place. I want to go back into my own place. I want to think about something.

Once we past by the ark, a man suddenly bumps at me. "Hey!" I exclaim while Abu screeches.

I sigh as I sit at the balcony. "I am wrong Abu," I start to talk to the monkey. "I shouldn't have said that."

"She saved my life twice," I smile as I refreshen the memories. "She save us from the cave... save me from drowning... She has been the kindest person in the world."

"She is so kind and gentle. She is so... beautiful. They way her eyes shine under the moonlight. The way she smiles makes smile too. The way she tilt her her in confusion... its so adorable..." Abu screeches, 'You love her'. I smile before saying, "Maybe I do."

"I have to fix this," I say as I walk to my bag. "I have to apologize," I smile as I search my bag. "I have to say that I-" I was stopped when I see nothing in my bag.

"Xia!"

I walk in the palace and immediately run to the throne room. When I arrive, I see Jafar on the throne and Xia by his side.

I see that he left the lamp in his throne. Xia signals me not now. I nod and wait for the right moment.

"Hakim, I had such big plans for you. But now... you no longer use for me. Perphaps your men would like to follow you to the dugeon," Jafar says. Hakim draws his sword but suddenly disappear together with his men.

After a minute, I run to get the lamp
"Prince Ali!" the parrot ruins my plan. I suddenly get stuck on slow motion. "If it isn't Prince Ali, or should I say..."

I tranported to in front of them. But my clothes are different. It is my old clothes. "Aladdin," Jafar says.

"Aladdin..." The sultan says disappointedly. "He has been pretending this whole time. He is an inposter. There is no Prince Ali. There never was. He is nothing but a lying theif," Jafar explains. "I'm sorry," I apologize to the sultan.

"I will enssure his agonizing death by banishing him to the ends of the earth," Jafar says. I immediately look at Xia. "NOOOO!" I hear her scream. "Xia!" I shout as I transported to the ends of the earth.

I open my eyes as I shiver in the cold. I sit up and grab some ice from the ground. "No," I say before standing up. I observe the backround. "No, no, no, no," I say to my self. "Abu," I remember that he is with me. "Abu!" I shout on the top of my lungs.

I begin my journey on finding my trusted friend. I keep on shouting for him name, but no reply. I see a gap and immediately walk their. Even thou I feel like dying of coldness. I still need to find Abu.

I have to save Xia. I have to set her free. I have to tell her how I feel. How my heart screams for her name when she is gone. How my mind keeps racing because of her. I want to tell her how much I lo-

I suddenly see a shivering figure on the gap. I try to run towards it while shouting for his name. I hear a low screech from my monkey.

I did a stunt on the way to get Abu. I grab Abu and put him under my vest. "Abu, you okay?" I ask and he lowly answers me. He must be so cold, like me. "Let's get out of here."

Suddenly, I hear the sound of the ice cracking. My eyes went wide. "No," I whisper under my icy breath. "Noooooo!!!" I scream as I fall.

We slip down the moutain and land with a loud thud on the ground. I close my eyes and accept my faith. I never going to get out of here. I am gong to die. I will never set Xia free. I will never tell her the truth.

I suddenly feel a cold breeze. I open my eyes and gasp. I see carpet on my side. "Thank you carpet," I say as I shiver. I grab Abu and put him on carpet. I also walk slowly to carpet and sit. We begin our way to Agrabah.

We arrive at the palace and I see Jasmine and Jafar on the balcony. "We have to get the lamp," I say to Abu and he nods his tiny moneky head.

When we arrive near the palace, I see Jasmine grab the lamp. "Catch!" she shout as she throws the lamp at me. I watch the lamp with my eyes and catch it with ease.

I see the parrot follow me. "Go carpet!" I say and look at ny back. I see the parrot pet of Jafar following us. I smile knowing it can not harm us. But when I look at my back twice, I see the parrot turn into a big humangous giant bird.

"Oh no..."