✧IX

✧Aladdin

I suddenly spit the water out of my mouth. I coughs which is a very good sigh. Xia cry in happiness and embrace me. "Don't you ever leave me," she whispers to my ear. I smile at her concern. "I will never leave you," I hug her tightly.

"We have to stop Jafar," I tell her. "It's not going to be that easy. The sultan trust him completely. He got everybody fooled," she explain to me.

"Not everybody," I say and she tilt her head in confusion. I chuckle at her. She is so adorable. I just want to hug her and kiss her.

"Who?" Xia interrupts my thoughts about her. "Jasmine. She does not like Jafar too," I explain and she nods. "We could talk to her about it," she suggest.
"That is a great idea," I smile and she jumps in joy. "Let's go get that evil Jafar!" she cheers. We begin to find Jasmine in the room.

"Jasmine!" I call out as I see her walking from her room. "Ali," she smiles as I approach. She opens her arms and embrace me.

"Oh Xia! Hello!" she greets my genie. "Hello Jasmine," Xia puts on a smile. I see that it is not real. It's kinda fake.

Suddenly, I remember that Jasmine told me that Xia is maybe jealous. Is she jealous? Is she jealous when I hug Jasmine as I greet her?

"Jafar almost killed Aladdin," Xia says straight to the point. "He did?" she asks in shock and I slowly nod. "I shall tell Baba about this," she walks away. We follow her. "Stay here. Wait for my que," she tells us. Xia and I nod in reply.

We watch Jafar and the sultan appear. "I over heard Prince Ali talking to his advisor about returning wirh an army to conquer Agrabah," Jafar tells the sultan. "What?" the sultan asks. "Now it has appear that he has fled in the night." "That's not true," I whisper and Xia holds my hand in comfort

"You heard said that Jafar saw him leave," Jasmine taunts. "Yes, wit h my own ears and my own eyes. So what's the problem now, princess?" Jafar replies. "This is the problem Jafar, if what you said is true. Then why is Prince Ali still here?"

"Your majesty," I approach the sultan. "Prince Ali," Jafar greets, "This is a surprise." "Your highness, your advisor is not who he said he is," I warn the sultan. "I am not who I say I am," Jafar taunts me.

"Baba, he tried to kill Prince Ali," Jasmine tells her father. "Jafar, can you explain this to me," the sultan demands. "Yes. My sultan, you know my loyalty belongs to you," Jafar tells him in a creepy manner.

"Your loyalty. Your loyalty," the sultan repeats. We all look each other including Jasmine's handmaid. "Yes," Jafar says to his sultan.

"Prince Ali, you invited yourself into our city and we welcome you ask our guest," the sultan tells me. "But I believe your intentions are... deceitful." I look at the sultan in worry. "Something is off," Xia whisper to me.

"You are a grave danger here on Agrabah and you shall be dealt with a such," the sultan says madly. "Baba, what are you saying?" Jasmine asks. "Enough Jasmine," the suktan shouts at her, "Jafar told to me all Prince Ali's ambition."

"The staff," me and Xia whisper in unison. "He is here for my throne. Hakim," the sultan tells but I runs and grabs the staff of Jafar. I quickly hit it in the ground.

"Baba?" Jasmine asks his father in worry. "What happened?" the sultan asks. "He had you under a spell," Xia tells the sultan as she walk to him to check if he is fine.

"He is not to be trusted, your majesty," Jafar try to convince the sultan. "He wants your throne," I finally says. "Jafar!" the sultan says in shock, "You are my most trusted advisor."

"Hakim! Put him in the dungeon!"

"Prince Ali, I must apologize for everything," the sultan tells to me. "Well, your highness, there's something I wanted to tell-" but the sultan interrupts, "Your honor and integrity will never be questioned here in Agrabah."

"I-" "Your noble and sincerity, no man has ever graced the chaimbers of this palace." Xia armed me to encourage md to tell the sultan the truth. "Thank you your highness," he says.

"Will you excuse me and my servant. We have been tired for the day."

"Wow! The sultan trust you," Xia tells me and I smile, "He did, didn't he?" "I think I finally get the hang of being a prince," I say proudly. Xia poof in front of me, "That's not want I meant."

"Why you didn't tell the sultan?" she ask me as she turn back into her genie form. She is so beautiful and wonderous. "How can I tell him that I am a theif if he already trusts me completely," I explains to her.

"You must tell him the truth!" she exclaim. "You don't know what is right for me!" I shouts back at her. She flinches as I shout.

"You don't know what is like to beg for scraps!" I walk to her and start to point fingers at her. "You don't know what it's like to live on the streets! You will never know! You will never know what it's like to have nothing! Nothing but a monkey!"

Xia back up with fear in her eyes. "You know why you will never know?" I ask her as she stop backing up because of a wall. "Because you are just a genie! You are a stupid worthless genie that know nothing!"

"Aladdin... You have gone too far..."