✧III

✧Aladdin

The trail reveals a cave full of gold, jewelries and a oil lamp. To be honest, I hold my breathe for a minute by the beauty. Abu chatters in excitement.

I see some golden coins, golden bowls, golden rings, golden necklaces, golden all. I see rubies, emeralds, sapphires, jades, pearls,topaz, diamonds, all of the kinds stones, you name it, are all here.

I feel like a rich guy already. I roam around and examine all the stuff my eyes could land on. I want to touch me so badly but I can't. I have one mission, to get the lamp so I can save Agrabah.

I can help all the poor kids in the Agrabah. No one will ever have to steal again. No one will beg for food. No one will ever starve to death. I will give them food. I will give them money to help them in thier lives.

I want to become a prince. I will use all my power to influence other kingdoms to focus on the poor, no just themselves.

Abu runs to a bright diamond. When he lands on a golden bowl, he falls on the floor causing him to chatter loudly. I catch him but lose my balance. I wait to fall on the hard floor, but I land on a soft surface. I stand up and see the one and only magic carpet.

The carpet is stuck between some big stones. He points at the stones "Abu," I kneel to the height of the carpet. "This is the magic carpet. It really do exist." He sticks his ruffles to me which I shake. "Hello carpet," I smile.

Abu goes to check the carpet but it ruffles his face. He screeches irritably. "Let's see what I can do by situation here," I say as I walk toward the rock. I slowly lift the rock as the carpet flies away. He soars freely from the rock.

He roams around the cave happily. He flies to me and embrace me. I laugh and pat him, "Don't mention it." Abu tries to get a necklace. Carpet flies to him and slaps his hand away. "Abu, keep your little monkey finger to yourself," I tell him.

I exhale and walk towards the lamp. I look at the tall stone before climbing it. On one step, I suddenly slip. "Aahhhh," I scream which cause Abu to screech loudly.

I use my other hand to steady myself. On top, I see the golden lamp. I slowly walk toward to and hold it in my hand. I lift it off the stone and see if something will happen. I smile when it did nothing.

Suddenly, the ground starts to shake. I look at Abu and see him touching the ruby. "Abu no!" I shout madly at him. "You have touched a forbidden treasure," the deep voice says which cause Abu to throw the ruby away from him.

"Now you shall never see the light," the cave shouts madly at us. I see at my left, lava flowing. The stone start to shake and falls down the lava.

I slide down the stone and jump towards the other one. I run as fast as my leg could go. When I see all is engulf by the lava, I shout "Carpet!" and jump.

Luckily, the magic carpet catch me mid-air. We fly towards Abu. "Abu! Jump!" I shout and he jump to my arms. I see an opening and see Jafar in it. We fly towards him as I scream through the hotness of the lava

Suddenly, carpet got hit by a big rock which cause us the fly to the wall. I hold on to a rock as Abu climb to my shoulder.

I climb up and see Jafar just staring at us. "Could you give me a hand? I shout irritably, but he says to me, "First the lamp." "No... first your hand," I struggling to reply at his request. "We don't have much time. Give me the lamp," he says.

I reach for the lamp on my clothes. I give to him which he grabs quickly. "Second no more master," his parrot screeches. Jafar eyes scans the lamp. He looks so evil.

"Now your hand!" I shout obviously tired on holding on to the rock. He puts the lamp on his bag. "How about my foot," he says to me. My eyes went wide. "No!" I shout but it's too late Jafar steps on it. "Ahhhhh!!!" I scream in pain. Abu jumps to Jafar and attacks him.

I slip on the rock causing me to fall down. "AHHHHHHHHH!!!!" I scream at the top of my lungs until carpet catches me and screeching Abu.

Carpet lands us on the ground. I look at carpet as he brush the dust on himself. "We're alive... I think." "Thank you carpet," I thank carpet and he bows.

Abu suddenly shows me the lamp. "Abu," I say in shock. "How did you? You good little monkey," I praise him.

"Now, all we need is a way out," I saw as I look for a hole to go out with. But the hole closes before I even blink. "Hey carpet, do you know a way out of here?" I ask carpet and he points the lamp.

"The lamp?" I ask and I examine the lamp. I see some glowing color blue on it. "What is that?" I blow the dust on it and begin rubbing the lamp. Some blue mist comes out of it and I watch them grow in shock.

"Oh great one who summons me, terrible one who commands me. I stand by my oath, loyalty to wishes three."