✧IV

✧Xia

"Oh great.... one..." I begin looking and I see a man. He has black hair and dark brown eyes. He is extremely charming for a servant. Snap out of it Xia!

"Excuse me sir, where is your boss?" I ask him politely. He just stares at me with an open jaw. "Hello," I wave my hand right in front of his face. "Where is your boss?"

"I.. am... talking... to a smoking blue giant," he says to me and I tilt my head in confusion. I shrink myself to a human size and say, "Excuse me sir, I am not a giant. I am genie. And hate to burst your bubble, giants do not exist. Now, where is your boss?"

"My boss?" he furry his brows which is cute by the way. Stop it Xia! "Look, I have been doing this for a long time. There is always the guy," I say and float near to him. "He cheated somebody, he burried somebody. You get the point," I explain to him.

"I know that guy," he answers and I clap my hands. "Good, now where is he?" I ask and he simply replies, "He is outside." I frown and look everywhere.

"So it's just you and me?" I ask but he adds, "And carpet and Abu." "Oh, hi little monkey," I float near the him. I scratch his cheek which he screeches lowly. "You are a cute little monkey Abu," I compliment him.

"So, you rub the lamp?" I look at him while putting Abu on my shoulder. "So, what do you want master?" I ask him while smiling. He frowns and ask, "I am your master?" "No, you look like your master," he says to me which make me giggle. He smiles when I did it.

"Yes, you are my master, uhmmm..." I start to think on what his name is. "Aladdin," he smiles brightly at me. That smile...

I don't know how to start with the smile. I don't know how it takes my breathe away. He smile is just so perfect. The way the dimples forms when he grin. The way his eyes shine as he laughs. It's just so perfect.

I shake my head to snap out my thoughts. "I am Xia the Genie," I stick my hand he quickly shakes it. "Nice to meet you Xia."

He examines my lamp and ask, "How long have you been in here?" "A thousand years," I answer him and he repeats, "A thousand years." "Yep, it is true. Believe it or not," I say to him.

"So you don't know genies, wishes, lamp?" I ask as I sit on a rock. He shakes his head. "Wow. You are the first," I admit to him.

"How does it work?" Aladdin asks and I clear my throat. "Step one: Rub the lamp. Step Two: Make a wish. Step Three is no step three. That's it, easy, " I explain to him.

"You must begin a wish by rubbing the lamp and saying 'I wish', got it?" I ask and he says, "I think so." "And some rules, you can't wish for more wishes, three is enough," I explain. "I can't make anyone love anybody," I make a lovey dove face. "I can't bring anybody back from the dead," I transform into a mummy.

"I never did this because when the guy comes to me. He pretty much know what he wants which involves with," I turn into a big one with lots of money and begin throwing the money, "Money and power!"

"Do me a favor and not be that guy," I smile at him which he returns with a smirk. Wow! That makes my heart beat fast.

"So, what is your first wish?" I ask. "Well, I have to think off it since there are three," he thinks wisely. "Wow, you are different from the rest," I think out loud. My black eyes connects with his dark brown eyes. We stare at each other for a minute, just the two of us.

Abu screeches which interrupts our moment. "Anyways," Aladdin continues, "Why are there three wishes anyways?" "Well... I don't really know..." I smile innocently at him. He laughs which makes me crazy. What is happening to me?

"Since we just meet, how about we get to know each other?" I suggest. I lay down a rock. I look around and suddenly miss being out of the lamp. On the lamp is just, brass, brass, brass.

"I miss being out of the lamp," I smile sadly. "What's its like in there?" he asks curiously. "Just brass, brass and brass. It's like being all powerful but just little space," I describe to him.
"Why are you guys little blue?" he asks all the sudden whic makes me burst into laughter. "I never-" I laugh again, "Been asked that!" "Then why are you laughing?" he raise his brow which is sexy. NO XIA!

"It just sound so funny," I laugh and laugh. "You're so cute when you laugh," he compliments me. Oh my genie! He thinks I am cute! I am going to exploded.

"Now, makes some wish," I say in command to cover the blush that is forming on my cheeks. "Okay, I wish for you to get us out of here," he uses his first wish.

"Woah! He has made his first wish!"