✧VIII

✧Aladdin

"Prince Ali!" the sultan greets me. I gulp before walking to him. "Sultan," I bow to him. "I would like to ask, if you don't mind, why did you came to Agrabah?"

Xia appears to my side. I look at her with fear in my eyes. 'Just be youself' she mouths to me. I breathe in.

"I came to Agrabah because I see the situation of your people," I honestly tell him the truth. "Not to offend you or anything sir, but the people are the most important part of a kingdom."

"You should take care of your people than yourselves. We are both rich. We eat the food we want."

"But other people, don't have some money to buy food. They are starving at the streets. Begging for food. We need to help them," I tell what my heart truly desires.

The sultan nods, taking in my answer. I nervously fiddle with my hands at my back. I suddenly feel something hold my hands. I look at my back and see a smiling Xia.

"You are right Prince Ali," the sultan says, making exhale in relief. "I will accept the gift you give and include mine to help the people of Agrabah." I smile and say, "Thank you sir. You are so kind." He nods before leaving.

I face Xia and hug her tightly. "I did it," I whisper at her ear. "I know you would," she tells me. I embrace her tightly.

Princess Jasmine approaches us and asks, "What happened?" "Your father will help all the people of Agrabah," I share with her and Jasmine hugs me. "That is so great."

After we hug, I notice Xia is gone. "Where is Xia?" I ask and she shrugs. I look for her in the crowd. I can't see her. She must have been tired.

"Maybe she got jealous?" Jasmine says out of the blue. "What do you mean?" I ask curiosly. "She must have been jealous when I hug you. That must trigger her to leave," she guesses. "Or maybe she is tired," I also guess.

"Nah, she is jealous..."

I open my eyes and quickly see that Xia is not on her bed. Our room has two bed. "Xia?" I call out. "Xia?" I call out again. I sit up my bed and look around.

I see Abu and carpet sleeping peacefully. No sign of Xia. I walk to the bathroom and see no one in there. I jog to Abu and wake him up. "Abu?" I whisper. He walks up and screeches irritably.

"Where is Xia?" I ask him. He shakes his head in reply. I sigh and quickly run to the halls.

When I walk throughout the halls, two guards blocks my way. "Good Morning," I greet but another guard blocks my back.

"Please, please, I" I stutter as the lean in the chair, that I am tied, to the ocean. "Gentlemen, I think there's been sort of confusion," I try to make them stop. "I think you don't know who I am."

"Oh no, no. I know who you are," Jafar appears. "Aladdin." The parrot flies to my chair. "Aladdin?" I ask. "I - uhm -" The parrot squaks, "Aladdin."

"I don't know who thats is. I am Prince Ali..." I try to convince them. "Street rat," the parrot squaks. "of Ababwa."

"A prince from a kingdom that doesn't exsist. Who now posseses the magic carpet from the cave of wonders. The only way that is possible...," Jafar says. "Is the monkey," the parrot squaks.

"If you found a certain treasure," he looks at me, "My treasure." "Where's the lamp?" he asks.

"This clearly been sort of misunderstanding. I'm Prince Ali," I convince the visor of the sultan. "If i throw you off that balcony and you are who you say you are, you will die a watery death."

I try to resist but it is hopeless. "If you survive, it can only be beacuse of the lamp," Jafar tells me. "In which case, I will have my answer," he smiles creepily to me.

"For the last time," he tells me as he puts his staff in my chest. "Where is the lamp?"

"Listen to me, I am not who you think I am," I try to fool him but he says, " Good bye Aladdin." He pushes his staff.

"No! Nooooooo!!!"

✧Xia

I open my eyes and see a peaceful sleeping Aladdin. I stand up my bed and walk to him. I put a strand of hair away from his face.

"You clearly like Jamsine. I am just a genie. Once this is over you will forget about me. But I hope you remember this...." I breathe in and kiss his forehead before walking away.

"What the?" I ask as I see that we are under the sea. Suddenly, I see a unconscious Aladdin. I swim to him and grab him by the collar.

"Aladdin, make a whish. I can not get you out of here unless you make a wish," I try to talk to him but he does not respond. "Aladdin make a wish," I say one again but he just lays down the ocean floor.

"Think Xia, think," I say to myself and I remember that I can make a paper that he gives his second wish to save his life from certain death.

I make a pen appear and say, "I ,Aladdin, being a sound in the line declare that my second wish is to be saved by certain doom." I make Aladdin write something with the pen. I carry Aladdin in my arms and fly upwards.

"AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!"