✧XI

✧Xia

I have been summoned outside. I close my eyes, ready for the third wish of Jafar. I open my eyes and see the horrific scene.

I see Aladdin dowm on the ground. "Aladdin..." I whisper under my breath. "You should have left Agrabah when you had the chance," Jafar says to him. He raise his hands up and the sultan, Jasmine and her handmaiden rise off the ground. They got stuck in slow motion.

"I told you before, you should have think bigger," Jafar says. Aladdin look at me with worry written all over his face. "You could have been the most powerful man in the room. But now I am. I hold the lamp. I hold the power," Jafar says proudly. I show Aladdin my chain to tell him that I can't help him.

"You can't find what you're looking for in that lamp, Jafar. I have tried and failed. And so will you," Aladdin say at as he walk closer to Jafar. "You think so. But I am sultan," he shouts at my master. "I am the greatest sorcerer the world has ever seen. I will create an empire that history can not ignore," Jafar tells his plans. "I can destroy cities. I can destroy kindgoms," he magically gets the staff and bang it into the floor.

Aladdin magically appear kneeling in front of him, choking. "And I can destroy you," he says to him as his staff hisses. "True, but who made you a sultan?" Aladdin asks. Jafar looks at me.

"Who made you a sorcerer?" he asks. I furry my brows in confusion. What is he doing? "There will always be some thing, some man, some being that will be more powerful than you do. Genie gave you your powers and he can take it away," Aladdin say as he struggles to breathe.

"She serves me!" Jafar shouts in frustration. "For now. But you never have more power than the Genie," he say. He tights the choke Aladdin. I begin to laugh internally. I know what he is doing.

"You said it yourself. You are the most powerful in the room. Or your nothing," Aladdin reminds. "You will always be second," he say as his breathing slowly runs out. "Second. second," the parrot squawks.

"Second!" Jafar shouts as he lets me go. "Only second. He serves me!" he says madly. He walks away and say, "I will make sure no one will say this words again." Aladdin looks at me and I wink at him.

Jafar rubs the lamp and shouts, "Genie!" "For my final wish, I wish to me the most poweful being in the universe," he says desperately. "More powerful than you?!" he adds.

"A lot of great area in that wish but ah... most powerful being in the universe, coming right up," I say. Jafar laughs as I begin to swirl his hands. Black smoke begins to surround him. He laughs maniacly. He grows big and red.

"Most powerful being in the universe at last," he says as bright lights forms at his hands. "Second to no one. And I thought I had power before," he says happily.

Jafar looks at Jasmine and says, "First, I will lay waste on those fools at Sherebad." He screams as he forms a big light ball. When he is about to throw it a chains goes to his hand.

"What have you done to me?" Jafar asks. "I have done nothing to you Jafar," Aladdin answer him. "What have you done to me?" this time he asks madly. "This is your wish not mine," he explains. He tries to touch the street rat but his cuff stops him.

"A genie might have all cosmic powers," Aladdin say as I finish,"But a itibiti living space." "You see a genie without a master goes back to thier lamp," I explains as Jafar gets sucked into his lamp.

"I will not forget you boy. Mark my words I will not forget what you have done to me," he threatens Aladdin. "Come on Jafar," his parrot squawks and he shouts, "Parrot! You are coming with me." He grabs the parrot and gets in the lamp.

All of his doing goes to the lamp too. "Baba!" Jasmine exclaims as he runs to his father. Aladdin help her father up and place him in a chair. I am so proud of Aladdin. He has done a great job. He has defeated Jafar.

He might be a street rat, but he has a heart. He knows what is best for all, not just for himself.

"Xia," he snaps me out of my thoughts. I shrink into a human size and smile at him. "You done it," I praise him. He smile sadly.

"Why are you sad?" I ask. "I-" I cut him off by suggesting, "I know you want what's best for Agrabah. You can make your thrid wish for it." "Xia, I-" "No, you can make your third wish about ending world hunger."

"Okay, third wish. What is it?" I ask as I get ready for his wish. "Okay, final wish," Aladdin breathes out.

"Genie," Aladdin starts. "Go on," I say in excitement. "I wish... to set you free," he says. I look at him in shock. My chains fall to the ground.

I turn into my human form, a true human. I begin shaking. "Aladdin..." I say as I examine myself. He smiles at me, "Yes?" "What just - Am I - No - Am I really-" he cuts me off by saying, "Free?"

I nod, still shaken by the reality that I am free. "Why did you just..." I can't make up my words. I am just shock, purely shock. "I just did," he smiles.

I quickly hug him. He tense up at first, but slolwy hugs me back. "Thank you Aladdin. I am forever grateful," I whisper as tears stream down my face.

After I let go, Aladdin wipes my tears. "You know, you're still beautiful when you cry," he compliment which makes me blush.

"I want to tell you something," we says in unison, which cause us to laugh together. "You first," I insist.

"All my life, I been knows as a street rat. I know I am something more and you... You make it possible for me to be that something more," he share with me while I smile at his thoughtful words.

"If it wasn't for this wishes, I wouldn't meet the most beautiful, smart, kind, and thoughtful genie in the world. You are clear the perfect girl," I giggle at him.

"Xia, you are not only a genie," he says as he leans close to me. He keeps an eyes contact before looking at my lips. "You are the love of my life," he whispers before kissing my lips.

I was first at shock. Aladdin just kiss me. ALADDIN JUST KISS ME! I grin before kissing back the man of my life.

"I love you Xia," he whispers at my ear.

I smile.

"I love you Aladdin..."