✧VII

✧Aladdin

Princess Jasmine pushes me in my room. "How did you become a prince?" she asks me. "I have a genie," I honestly answer her.

She looks at me like I am crazy then laughs out loud. I give her a seriously look. "You're joking, right?" she says through the laughter and I shake my head. She stops laughing and furry her brows.

I hear Xia clears her throat. We both look at her. "Don't laugh at my master," she says with a serious look on her face, she transformed into her human form. She is very adorable when she is mad.

"Xia, it's alright," I tell her. "So, you're telling me you a magic lamp and a genie?" Jasmine sarcastically says to me and I reply, "Yes, I have." I grab my magic lamp and show it to her.

"Wow," she says unamused. I look at Xia and she sighs. She snaps her fingers, turning to her original form. The one who makes my heart skip a beat.

"Oh my gosh," Jasmine gasps and I laugh. "Still don't believe me?" I tease her a bit. She look at me, grabs my arms and shakes me violently. "YOU HAVE A GENIE!" she exclaims as she is still shaking me.

Xia flies to her and covers her mouth. "Shhhhh," she shush her up. She is so cute. "Be quiet. No one is suppose to know," she says directly to me. "Really?" I ask and she gives me a death glare. She is so scary too.

"Why?" I curiously ask. "If all people knows that you have a genie, they will do what ever it takes to get thier hands on me," she explains. "And?" I ask, obviously still confused. She irritably sighs. "People will use it for evil. Like 'The Guy' that I am talking about. He will use it to kill the people he hates," she explains further.

"I am a good person," Princess Jasmine interrupts. "She is actual," I tell Xia. She huff and mumbles, "Fine." I go near her to comfort her, but she flinches. What's wrong with her today?

"I have to get ready for the harvest celebration," Jasmine says as she goes to the door.

Right after she leaves, I hold Xia's hands. "What's wrong Xia?" I whisper to her gently. "I am fine Master," she replies as she pulls her hands away from.

"You have to get ready Aladdin," she tells me as she goes to the door. "I will be back in a minute," she says as she opens the door. "Wait," I say but it's too late. She already left.

"What's wrong with her Abu?" I ask my monkey. He screeches 'I don't know'. I sigh and collapse in the bed.

We are now heading to the party. "Just relax Aladdin," she advices me. "How can I relax when you are not alright," I tell her off. She stops on her tracks and looks at me.

"I am fine. Do not worry about me Aladdin," she tries to hide her feeling by smiling. Its hurt to see her like this. It breaks my heart.

I hold her hands and squeeze it. "I am not going to pressure you. But I hope you know you can tell me anything Xia. I am here for you. Always," I share with her what I feel. She smiles and nods. "I know."

"Prince Ali," I hear a familiar voice. We both stop walking. Jafar. "May I have a word," he says before adding, "Privately." "I hope it doesn't concern your servant," he says to me. I look at Xia with worry in my eyes.

"I don't mind," she says and I swallow the lump in my throat. Xia leaves me alone with the sultan's visor.

"I know who you are," he says which makes my heart stops beating. "You do?" the words comes out of my mouth. "Yes. You are a man wirh great ambition like myself," he says which makes me exhale the breath that was stuck.

I smile and says, "I don't believe we were properly introduce." "Jafar, visor to the sultan" he quickly tells me. "I could me a valuable asset to get what you want."

"I will think on that," I pat his arm. "I don't what to keep the princess waiting." Suddenly, he shouts at me, "Perhaps I am not making myself clear." Wow, he is pissed. "This offer will not be on the table for long you see." A red light on his snake staff's eyes glows.

"Excuse me, Prince Ali," Xia interrupts us. "You're presence is expected." We continue to walk to the party. "So he is 'the guy'," she whispers. "Hmm, that's the guy," I reply.

"Prince Ali!" Jasmine calls me. I smile at her before whispering to Xia, "I will be back." She nods as I leave her.

As I approach her, she says, "You like her, don't you?" I laugh and quickly deny, "No! No! No!" She gives me a seriously look. I sigh and give in, "Yes, I do like her."

She smiles and squeals, "I am so happy. You guys are so perfect for ech other." I sigh and say, "But she doesn't like me." "But why?" she asks in confusion. "She is a genie. All power and everything and... I am just... a street rat," I explain.

Jasmine pats my back in comfort. "She is a wise person. She will never judge you. Just give it a try," she advices.

"Maybe I will..."