32

Jǐ Xiǎo Ōu vaguely recalled Suzanna’s voice.

When Ryan made the fish soup, he borrowed her kitchen. Jǐ Xiǎo Ōu thought she was one of Ryan’s females.

At the time, she also thought she couldn’t hear their dialogue because of the planks between them, but now. . .

She just really could not understand.

“Teach her the panthera tongue as soon as possible.”

Ryan also said to Suzanna, but Jǐ Xiǎo Ōu could not understand it.

She had always thought the leopard race was like Eric’s and also used the human language.

They had their own system, but she had only been in contact with Ryan and to accommodate her, Ryan always used the human tongue.

Ryan left and Suzanna stared at Jǐ Xiǎo Ōu.

Suzanna opened her mouth and said a mouthful but Jǐ Xiǎo Ōu could not understand. She crooked her head to the side and looked puzzled.

Suzanna’s tail swung flexibly behind her, pointing first to Jǐ Xiǎo Ōu then to the outskirts of Camuda. Again, she asked, “What species are you? Where is your race?”

Jǐ Xiǎo Ōu could sort of understand what she meant, but could not answer her questions.

Although the animals here could become humanoid, they still had more or less remnants of their original forms, such as Eric’s horns, or Ryan’s tail. . . and she had none of them.

Even speaking casually, it would be exposed quickly.

“My race is very far away. The easternmost part of Bornia. . .” Jǐ Xiǎo Ōu said euphemistically after thinking for a moment.

She saw that Suzanna’s face was warped with bewilderment.

Jǐ Xiǎo Ōu could not help but sigh. It seemed that Suzanna also could not understand her.

She pointed her finger to the east then at Ryan’s house and said, “Home, east. . . do you understand?”

Suzanna revealed an enigmatic expression and said in the leopard language, “You mean, your race is in the East?”

Soon afterwards, she remembered, “Mostly herbivores live in the east of Bornia. Are you also herbivorous?”

This sentence was too long and Jǐ Xiǎo Ōu couldn’t understand it, only vaguely hearing “Bornia”. So she blinked and did not respond.

However, this silence was admission in Suzanna’s eyes and her face contorted with shock, as if she discovered something secretive.

Ryan’s favorite girl was herbivorous?!

Was he crazy?

In this day and time, it was impossible for herbivores and carnivores to coexist. The herbivores were so weak they could do nothing to help on the hunt, and there were so many differences in lifestyle. The leopards could only eat meat and the herbivores could only eat plants. The leopards were solitary and the herbivores tended to live in groups. The leopards could live anywhere, and the herbivores could only live in the forest. . .