76

The car traveled down the winding mountain road, accelerating then flowing into a free drift.

The rows of tall buildings were getting farther and farther away, covered with a thick mist until they disappeared into the mountains.

The sound of wind was loud and Jǐ Xiǎo Ōu was stunned to the extreme.

When Ryan said he could help her drive last time, she thought he was just saying it casually and hadn’t taken it to heart.

Even if he could, it should only be as skilled as she was.

But now, he had only been behind the wheel for half an hour and after adjusting to it, he was completely at ease with it. . .

How did he learn?

When did he learn how to drift???

Jǐ Xiǎo Ōu stared at Ryan in the driving seat and felt rather bad.

Luckily, she didn’t promise to let him drive in the city, she thought, or she’d be scared to death.

Ryan loosened his right hand on the steering wheel and stretched it out to Jǐ Xiǎo Ōu’s face, lightly touching her dropped jaw, and he asked with amusement, “Is this it?”

Jǐ Xiǎo Ōu closed her mouth and turned to look. It was the cliff above the tree engraved with “1001.”

She nodded and turned big eyes at Ryan, remembering her questions, “Ryan, how did you learn to drive?”

Ryan opened the side door and circled around to pull Jǐ Xiǎo Ōu from her seat and said honestly, “I didn’t learn.”

Jǐ Xiǎo Ōu hugged his neck and found it difficult to understand, “Then how do you drive so well?”

Ryan: “It said in the box the other day.”
Jǐ Xiǎo Ōu was silent, then realized that Ryan meant the TV by “box.”

But when did she set the channel to one about driving?

Ryan saw she looked confused and closed the door then set her on top of the car, taking a bite, “When you gave the stupid cat a bath.”

“. . .” Jǐ Xiǎo Ōu recalled it and finally understood how it happened.

That night she brought Gǔn Gǔn back, she had casually turned on the TV and went to the bathroom. Because Gǔn Gǔn was so lively, the sound of the TV stabilized everything.

Later, when she went tot he bathroom, she didn’t pay attention to the program.

Now that she thought of it, it seemed to be a professional rally?

Jǐ Xiǎo Ōu looked at Ryan’s eyes and glowed, her dark eyes bright, “Did you understand it?”

Ryan raised his brow and said it was easy.
This thought had such a great impact, Jǐ Xiǎo Ōu didn’t think anything else could top it.

Then Ryan took out a rectangular case from the trunk and Jǐ Xiǎo Ōu asked, “What is it?”

Ryan opened the case in front of her and said placidly, “A gun.”

. . .

!!!

When Jǐ Xiǎo Ōu saw the thing in the box, her whole body was shocked frozen.

The box held three guns, their dark barrels exuding the unique coldness of the weapon.

Although Jǐ Xiǎo Ōu’s understandings of guns wasn’t that deep, she could recognize a pistol, a rifle and a sniper rifle. . .