53

Jǐ Xiǎo Ōu evaded in reflex.

She remembered the barbs on his tongue and how she had hurt for days afterward.

But she was no match for his strength and her entire body was under his control, her small mouth opening to greet him.

Perhaps after the last attempt, Ryan had become more adept because his tongue wrapped around Jǐ Xiǎo Ōu’s softly and sucked it into his mouth.

Realizing the little one in his arms was curled up, Ryan held the palm of his hand to the front of her head and lifted her chin. He lightly licked the place she had been scratched and after a while, Jǐ Xiǎo Ōu’s tense body finally relaxed.

Ryan had deliberately used light strength so Jǐ Xiǎo Ōu didn’t actually feel all that hurt.

Like a large toothbrush, soft and hard bristles swept across her tongue. It itched and stung and although it was a little painful, she could still endure it.

Jǐ Xiǎo Ōu was a little breathless from being kissed, and her eyebrows frowned slightly, whimpered in resistance.

Ryan let go of her for a short time, then he kissed her again.

This experience was new, and Ryan didn’t know that licking her lips could have been so pleasurable.

When the door was pushed open, Ryan was holding Jǐ Xiǎo Ōu’s small face very close to his own.

“Chief, I heard a strange noise just now from your house. Did you have anything to do with it. . .”

A bare-chested beastman wearing deerskin pants was standing in the door. He hadn’t finished his sentence when he suddenly stopped, staring a head dumbfounded.

Behind him, several leopard beastmen were standing, having probably also heard the explosion just now, and wanting to see what was going on.

At this point, they were just staring into the courtyard.

Their wise and majestic leader was bending down to bite the lips of his tender young female.

But the difference in their heights was too great and the posture was strenuous. Their leader had one arm on the girl’s lower back and had pulled her slightly into the air. During the entire process, their lips had yet to separate.

What situation was this?

The leader likes his little female so much he wanted to eat her? (Not the way you beastly boys are probably thinking. . .)

However, looking at the little female, although her brows were furrowed, there were no signs of obvious resistance. . .

Was this some new kind of play?

Seven or eight leopards stood at the door, not knowing whether to go or stay.

Jǐ Xiǎo Ōu saw them standing there, and she immediately froze, quickly pushing at Ryan, “Stop, stop. . .”

Ryan’s interest was suddenly interrupted, and he frowned with dissatisfaction. He pinched Jǐ Xiǎo Ōu’s chin still wanting to kiss her. But Jǐ Xiǎo Ōu blushed and blocked his mouth, refusing to agree.