: 16 :

Nini POV

Lamelo was walking so fast I couldn't even keep up "slow down nigga school ain't even over yet" I say pulling my arm back as he pushed open the double doors leaving the school.

"I don't give a fuck" he groans. He was mad as hell and I had no idea why. "Who ass I got to beat? what you so mad for?" I ask "Just know you ain't dating that nigga anymore I'm not letting you" he says. I yanked my arm back just as we reached the car "nigga we not about to do this shit again that's my nigga get over it" I say irritated at this point because he ain't tell me nothing and just wants to pull me out of school all hot and bothered.

"He is cheating on you nini" He says, I roll my eyes, I wasn't gonna entertain his foolishness right now. I sure as hell wasn't going back into the school either I'm taking my ass home. "Nini you know I'd never go this far just to lie to you" he says

"Your so full of shit lamelo yes you would, how could you of all people know he's cheating?" I asked.

"I saw him doing it" he said. I rolled my eyes getting in the car. "Just take me home" I sighed. I knew Jalen he wouldn't do that to me. He knows I don't play that shit.

Melo got in the drivers seat slamming the door staring forward. I really did hate fighting with him, but some of the shit he says just pisses me off. He don't even got proof.

"If your not gonna believe me then at least watch this" he says tossing his phone into my lap starting the car. I typed in the password it unlocked with a video on it, I looked over at him confused he kept his eyes on the road. I pressed play seeing jalen and aniyah all cuddled up on the lockers. He was whispering something in her ear she was giggling, his arm was deadass wrapped around her waist.

I laughed stopping the video. I swear I choose the most trash ass niggas to get with. I'm always getting played. I wasn't even mad to be honest I kinda feel like I expected it but I hoped he wasn't doing it but he showed signs I just chose to ignore them.

I knew something was up when I peeped her coming out his house that day looking like she just got fucked and thrown out the house.

I chose to ignore it because I trusted Jalen's word that it was nothing. "Hey um can we go get food" I ask.

"You okay?" Lamelo asked gripping my thigh. I nodded.

We pulled into chick fil a lamelo ordering my usual for me. "Uh thanks for telling me" I mumbled. He nodded. I felt bout dumb as hell I was getting played this whole time and nigga had me out here looking like boo boo the fool.

"You know just say the words and all of us will gladly beat his fucking ass" he said. 

"It's fine I got it." I sighed starting to eat my food as he drove us home.

"I'm beating her ass though." I smiled.

"Oh I know" lamelo laughed pulling into the drive way, he parked and pulled me into a tight hug.

"I'm not gone say I told you so, but I'm thinking it" he joked I shoved him laughing getting out.

I called Jalen, I was gone meet up with him just to let him know I already know and don't wanna hear none of his lies. He picked up on the 3rd ring," Wassup mama?" He greeted. "I need to talk to you before you go to practice later" I said. "A-about what?" He asked I could hear the nervousness in his voice. "Nothing serious relax j I just want to know what we're doing this weekend" I lied. "Oh okay see you then bye" he said and quickly hung up.

I rolled my eyes walking over and into my house Melo following. "I told you not to date his ass and aniyah you better fuck her up I'm not playing." He laughed I just shook my head at him. "Nigga you is not my father I can take care of myself thank you" I said irritated.

We walked in setting everything down on the island starting to eat. All I could think about was how I'm gone confront jalen and aniyah, he lucky I'm not telling Gelo and them. They would fuck his lil ass up. My phone started ringing it was aniyah she had some nerve calling me no cap. "What" I answered. "Hey um I'm sure Melo's told you by now I'm sorry it was a mistake that day I was late to your house I got caught up I swear it wasn't suppose to happen Imani i'd never do that to you on purpose" she apologized.

I laughed into the phone "girl you ain't shit, matter fact it's on sight wit yo ass think you have the confidence to call my damn phone after you did that fuck shit to me" I said.

"I don't wanna fight you Nini, we can get past this" she pleaded. Melo was dying laughing at the moment hearing this shit she was saying to me. "Yo niyah hang up the damn phone, we don't rock wit chu no more hoe" he laughed. I heard her scoff

"Fuck you lamelo, she'll never like your ass back" she yelled and hung up. I looked over at him confused, his face got really red.

"What she chattin?" I asked. "Her and that bitch ass nigga prime got it in they head that I like yo ugly ass or sum because we mad close" he said obviously annoyed that she brought it up. I just nodded not even worrying about it.

skip a few hours

I grabbed my stuff for practice heading to the school, I texted jalen I was on my way. He in for it thinking be could play me.

I walked into the gym seeing all the girls, I set my stuff down doing the chant to start practice.  They all formed a circle "Hey um so for today, Ashley will be running the beginning of practice with some drills I'll be back in 15 to start our new routine for the first game of the year on Friday." I said.

I pulled Ashley to the side "don't fuck this up" I warned. She rolled her eyes "go do whatever you have to I got it" she said. I quickly left to the football field.

"PRIME" I yelled pissed off, catching his attention. The whole team looked back at me.

He jogged over to me looking all confused and shit. "Why you calling me that?" He asked grabbing my waist. I started to laugh moving his arms. "Prime you know why I'm here, don't act dumb" I said. He just stood there "Yea to figure out what we doing this weekend" he shrugged.

"You cheating on me?" I asked. His face dropped. "What baby no I'd never" he said. I just stood there wit my arms crossed. I pulled up my phone showing the video. He rolled his eyes "I hate that nigga lamelo" he mumbled.

"I really thought we was gone vibe for a while prime, but you fucked that up." I said. "Let me explain that... we close ain't nothing else happen." He lied, he continued to piss me off. "So that time when I peeped her coming out to house and you lied and said y'all was talking to ya mom y'all wasn't fucking?" I asked.

"Nah we was talking to my mom baby I swear." He said. "Then why she say y'all was just talking she ain't mention ya mom at all" I said. The look on his face just showed some he has nothing else he could come up with to lie to me. I shook my head "I'm sorry you know I fuck wit you" he said.

"And you was also fucking wit my ex best friend behind my back" I said. "You really think you the shit huh? Thinking you was gone get away wit it?" I laughed. He just stood there. "Fuck you and please delete me from everything you have best believe you will be getting blocked, so don't even try it." I said.

"Can I at least get one last kiss?" He asked, looked at this nigga like are your for real?

I got close to his face and started laughing "go kiss that bitch Aaliyah and her dirty ass" I said walking off. 

A/N I'm so sorry it's been so long this is so bad ughhhh kms but like hi! Lmfaooo I'm hoping to update more this week but idk. Didn't proof read sorry for mistakes.