: 19 :

Melo's POV

Imani and I drove in silence home. I pulled into my driveway taking out my keys, she went to get out but I pulled her back.

"What is yo problem?" I asked honestly just worried about her but she always tryna have an attitude wit a nigga. "Get out my face lamelo" she said with an attitude. "ain't nobody in ya face" I side eyes her. She rolled her eyes at me "okay but you is tho" she said. I grabbed her chin leaning in so close if I moved any closer our lips would touch. "Now I'm in ya face...stop talking hot shit to me" I scolded annoyed. She kept lookin between my eyes and lips; I smirked noticing.

She moved back coughing trying to hide her blush, I just watched shaking my head "what time should I come over?" She slightly rolls her eyes. I smack my lips at her I was having a pool party later and I invited our usual friends over. "Come early be back in 15" I said.

"15??? Got me fucked up I need to shower and change and all that I'll be back in an hour" she laughed. "15 or I'm dragging yo ass out the tub" I threatened. "Pfft I'd like to see yo weak ass try" she challenged get out slamming my door, I quickly got out after her.

"DON'T BE SLAMMING MY SHIT NINI" I yelled. She smiled flipping me off going into her house, I shook my head smiling that girl really loves to get on my last nerve.

I stepped inside my house finding it empty as hell as I had expected it to be. I had texted my mom earlier to ask if she could set some things up like food on the counter and drinks already outside and floaties in the pool. I quickly changed starting up the music around the house.

About 30 min later there was a knock at my door; i opened it seeing all the guys. "y'all niggas is early damn i just seen y'all" i laughed. "cause this nigga quan wanted to talk hot shit in the car so we gone play a pick up game in the back" daij said looking extra annoyed. "he's just mad i'm better than his ass" quan laughed going out to the back. "damn okay melo this shit fye who else coming?" tomi asked eating out of the bowl of chips.

"just us and the girls nigga this ain't no party" i said laughing. "Yeooooo" i heard gelo yell entering the house. i rolled my eyes seeing him and his bestfriend anthony "nigga why the fuck are y'all back?" i asked i specifically told him to stay away or at least stay in his room. he shrugged, they both just started eating up the snacks on the counter.

"uh uh this ain't for yall" i snatched the bowl of chips away. "melo you trippin bro y'all ain't bout to eat all of this" gelo said. "swear share we broke out here" anthony laughed along with him. i rolled my eyes just ignoring them going back to the guys outside. i got in the pool whistling for dip to jump in splashing me.

"you invite the girls?" daij asked a noticeable smirk on his face. i nodded tossing the ball into the hoop in the pool. i whistled for dip to bring it back. quan snatches it from him and launches it directly at my face hitting me. "nigga i'm gone kill you" i said swimming towards him.

Until i heard "MELO!" it was for sure nini screaming. "we out here the fuck i know you hear the music" i laughed. airi walked outside without her i looked at her confused because nini was just screaming a second ago.

"where that lil girl at?" i asked. airi shrugged going over to a pool chair and setting her stuff down. i thought nothing of it continuing to play around with quan in the pool. i went to toss the ball back to quan but he his gaze shifted to behind me "damn" he mumbled getting the attention of all us guys in the pool. i turned around seeing imani in a white bathing suit, she looked good as hell. like so fine i don't even know how to describe that shit i was at lost for words. i didn't even bother to stop staring once we made eye contact.

"hey melo..." she walked past the poolside eyeing me with a smirk noticing my stare. she stopped to roll her eyes " y'all niggas need to stop staring it's creepy" she said laughing. tomi started stuttering some dumb shit making us all laugh.

i had seen imani in a bathing suit many times but this one was very different from her others; it was showing off eveything and i couldn't say i didn't like it.

skip an hour

i sat in a pool chair occupied by my phone scrolling through instagram. well that was until imani walked past me and i couldn't take my eyes off of her once again, i know she's my best friend but the inappropriate thoughts roaming through my head we're giving me all types of ideas. quan nudged me pulling me out of my trance "stop staring before she notices" he whispered laughing.

"shut the fuck up i wasn't even staring" i lied knowing damn well i was. "aye trust me I know she's bad as fuck don't gotta hide it I peep that you like her" quan says. i roll my eyes shoving him away.

"i don't even like her like that chill out" i scoff.

"yeah okay and this video says otherwise" quan says pulling out his phone showing a video he took of me licking my lips staring straight at Imani while she had her back turned. "delete it" i said annoyed him and his brother won't let that idea of imani and i being together in their head go

"Nahhh imma keep it for your wedding" quan gets up running off. "DONT U DARE FUCKING POST THAT SHIT" i hollered across the yard.

"Post what?" Nini asks walking over eating a sandwich scaring me "n...n...nothing" i say barely able to get my words out because i can't stop checking her out. i don't know what's wrong wit me but i've being looking at her differently lately and not in a bad way. 'Nini and i are nothing more than friends' i mumbled; i need to keep repeating the shit in my head before i forget and do something dumb.

Everyone leaves around 6 except nini of course. "i would help you clean but imma go shower" she says walking away inside. i nod picking up any trash that was left in the yard having dip help me. i throw everything away before walking into my house finding gelo and anthony playing 2k on the ps4. i went to my parents bathroom to shower myself.

i finished up and walked over to my room finding my door locked "girl open up this door" i demand banging on it. "nigga i'm changing hold on" she said. this is literally my fucking room.

"bro hurry the fuck up" i complained. "you can wait 5 minutes shut the fuck up" she said. i immediately went back to my parents room grabbing one of my moms bobby pins picking the lock. as soon as i entered nini covered her "goods" which were already covered by her bra and panties. i wrapped my hand around her neck pulling her into me pressing her back against the door, she whimpered under my touch dropping the towel.

"who the fuck you think you talking to" i growled looking her in the eye. in this moment if i didn't know better i would've kissed her, but knowing her she wouldn't kiss me back.

"first of all i do what i want" she said trying to act big but i could tell she felt defeated. she held onto my wrist holding eye contact with me; she was staring dead at my lips. she was practically wearing nothing "if i give in to these desires shit will go down". "what's stopping you" she whispered a smirk on her face. i hadn't realized i was talking out loud.

i squeezed her neck a little; she threw her head back a moan escaping her lips.

"god the things i'd do to you" i growl lowly.

"oh please your just talk lamelo you wouldn't do anything to me" she mumbled removing my hand putting the rest of her clothes on. i grabbed her waist pulling her back into me leaning into her left ear.

"say less" i smirked picking her up taking her to my bed. my lips connecting with her neck, a sudden moan coming from her.

a/n ummmm so i know y'all hate me at the moment i am sorry. this was terrible but i decided to be spontaneous today and write up this chapter idk where i was going with it but here you go:)))) plus y'all kept bugging me about updating like okayy you wish and you shall receive i guess lol bye:))