: 17 :

NINI POV

I walked back to the gym, I for sure wasn't crying over that nigga we dated for what?? 2 months only. He wanted to hit and quit which was unfortunate because I'm such a vibe but onto other things.

The girls were doing suicides when I walked back in. Melo sat on the bleachers immediately getting up when he seen me walk in.

"You okay? How'd it go?" He asked. I rolled my eyes.

"Nigga I'm fine go home" I said.

I clapped getting the girl's attention walking over to them. Looks like Ashley ran the beginning of practice just fine everyone was doing as they should be. I had them practice our chant and practice some stunts before ending practice.

"Wait by the car I'll be out in 5" I told lamelo who nodded walking out. I went to Mr.West office to explain why I didn't start practice. He spun in his chair smiling at me fakely. "So what does my star student need?" He asked.

"I'm sorry I had to deal with something before I came in, it was personal" I shrugged. He just shook his head. "Yo little boyfriend again huh?" He questioned writing something down in his notebook. I nodded "he's not my man no more but yeah". I talked for a little while before leaving meeting Melo and Airi outside. 
"So y'all done?" Airi asked. I nod not wanting to talk about it.

"He wasn't that cute anyways" she shrugs. "I'll see you later text me if you need to talk" Airi pats my shoulder walking to her car speeding off.

"You hungry?" Melo asks I could tell he wanted to know what went down and expected me to be crying or something but it's none of his business. "Um yea I don't care anywhere" I shrug getting in the car. He gets in the car starting it up.

"Where you want to go?" He asked. I shrugged not really caring, I hated to say he was right about everything but he was and I felt bad for not believing him. He always has my best interest in mind and each time I just disrespect him by not listening. He nodded realizing I just wanted to be left alone. We pulled into Buffalo Wild Wings getting out.

He slung his arm around my shoulder pulling me closer to him.

"It's all good, I know you don't want to talk so I'm not gonna force it.. okay?" He says. I nod. He pulls me into a tight hug rocking us back and forth.... I couldn't help but start crying. He noticed rubbing my back. I said I wasn't gone cry but one of my best friends just betrayed me.

"I'm sorry lamelo I should've listened to you," I apologized.

He holds my face looking me in my eyes "None of this is your fault mama, your too beautiful to be crying over someone like him, he's missing out on how great you are anybody would be lucky to have you. His dumbass just didn't see it, but I do everyday and Im the luckiest dude out here to be your best friend... I love you. Fuck that bitch ass nigga prime he didn't deserve you" he smiled kissing my forehead. I laughed at his ending statement.

"I love you too lamelo," I smiled hugging him tighter. He grabbed my hand as we walked into the restaurant immediately being seated.

skip to home

We arrived back at his house after stuffing our faces. I walked in seeing Gelo, DJ, Zo, and JRay sitting on the couch playing the game. "GUESS WHO'S SINGLE?" I yell. Zo pauses the game all of them looking back me. "You for real?" He asked. I nodded.

"Yea he cheated but I'm okay he wasn't that cute anyways.." I shrugged. Melo rolled his eyes laughing. "Good now Melo can shoot his shot" Gelo joked making Melo rolls his eyes and quickly walk upstairs. "I hate y'all!" He yells from the stairs. "Y'all do too much I will never date that nigga in my life," I laugh following him. I go upstairs finding Melo setting up jus game.

"You really bout to play the game for the rest of the night?" I asked getting comfortable on his bed petting dip.

"Yea I ain't got nothing better to do," He shrugs putting in his headset.

I stand in front of him blocking the screen "you really bout to make me just watch," I whine. He rolled his eyes grabbing my waist pulling me down into his lap. "What do you want from me? I just fed yo ass now you wanna be all up under me" he complained.

"Fine I'll go hang out with the guys instead" I said. He shrugs starting to talk to the guys in the headset.

I roll my eyes walking out, I find them sitting in the backyard just talking. "Ahhh hell what he do already y'all just got here?" Gelo asked. I looked at him side ways I didn't think Melo and I fought that much for him to be saying that.

"Nothing he just on the game, do we really fight that much?" I asked. They all bust out laughing looking at me like I'm dumb.

"Yes all y'all do is fight like a married couple and it's always about the dumbest shit" DJ said. I flipped him off.

"Nahh cause y'all always fight about who eachother dating like can y'all date so we can stop hearing that shit," Zo shrugged. I smacked him upside his head.

"Lamelo is my best friend ain't nothing more than that with his hoe ass," I said. Honestly i wasn't believing the words coming out my mouth, I wouldn't say nothing could happen between us but something in me was changing for sure when I was around him. But it's too soon I'm probably just over thinking eveything because of prime.

I couldn't actually like lamelo..... he's my bestfriend.

A/N now listen I know y'all want to fight lmfaooo but I had no motivation to write this book like at all but I guess I'm back. This chapter was ass but I have some shit together already that I wanna do so LETS GET IT!! Go read my other books tho too... don't play wit me😭. I also did not prof read this and I did this quick so it's a little all over the place.