Kayla Jackson

Kayla Jackson

Age: 13

Gender: Female

Family: Mother

                Father ( Deceased )

Likes: Stars, Ashley, Fayth

Dislikes: Her father, happy endings, fairytales

Strength: Acting, Communication, Seeing emotions

Weaknesses: Her mind

"She doesn't believe in happy-ever-afters anymore, not after..."

~Kayla Jackson

"Life is not a fairytale. Broken relationships can't be mended. She won't forgive me that easily. I left her behind and just walked away, out of her life. Now, I want to go back but I walked out. I walked out. What right do I have to go back?"

~Kayla Jackson 

"If I hadn't known that that girl was long gone, sucked into a black hole, no longer existing. And from that black hole is born a new her, a girl who no longer believes, a girl who is just a mere shadow of herself, no longer that perfect princess but a cracked statue standing strong, hiding the pain of what happens when time passes too fast, somewhere beneath."

 ~Kayla Jackson

"To anyone out there, she'd look normal, perhaps even perfect. But they don't notice the slumping of her shoulders, the way she drags her feet, the way her eyes look tired, exhausted--they don't know that the perfect girl they thought they knew is tired. Broken. Defeated."

~Ashlye Walker

"Kayla...I'm sorry"

~Fayth Rivers

"You said that they remind you of her. Just stand here and remember. I'm sure she does that often too. "

~Fayth Rivers

"Looking at the slow, tired way she moves, it's like she doesn't really want to bother with the effort of doing it but does it anyway. Like she's given up."

~Passenger on the train