Fayth Rivers

Fayth Rivers

Age: 13

Gender: Female

Family: Kyle Rivers ( Elder Brother)

                Mother (Deceased)

                Father (Deceased)

               Uncle

Likes: Kyle

Dislikes: Parents, others knowing about her secrets, Asher

Strength: Communication, Self-control

Weaknesses: Her brother and her past

"I clench and unclench my fists, I don't have good experiences in forests. I need to do this for Kayla. I step foot on the soil, and maybe it's just my imagination, but I hear Kyle's voice: Oh, Fayth. I'm so, so sorry. Images flood my mind, but I push them away. Thinking about the past won't help."

~Fayth Rivers

"I wish someone had taught me when to know when happy times end and move on to somewhere eles, how to get ready for the torm. Wish someone had taught me as a little kid that not everything is smiles and laughter."

~Fayth Rivers

"We think we know someone, but the truth is that we only know the version of them that they choose to show us. A quote that he told me, long ago, back when our world was less chaotic."

~Fayth Rivers

" Her green eyes are clouded, with all the tears blocking them. The sudden drop in the temperature around us, the way her barriers go up, protecting her from any more intrusions I might make."

~ Kayla Jackson

" She takes a deep breath, the aura around her changing from silver-green to purple. She hesitates for a moment. I know she's wondering whether to really trust me or not. How much she's willing to lose all over again."

~Kayla Jackson

"She's quiet for a moment, and I think she might not kill me after all. But then she opens her mouth to speak, and the words that come out are the worst I've ever heard."

~Asher Summers

"That was enough. She said it herself. His sister. She blames me too. There is no reason that I should live if even his sister can't forgive me."

~Asher Summers

"Do you know? She is top in class this semester!"

~Kyle Rivers

"The way her eyes don't shine anymore, the way she holds herself with quiet resignation...whatever she's gone through is too much for this-14?15? year old girl."

~Anonymous