2

⚠WARNING⚠

Some swear words

"Dad?!" I called out as I arrived home. Kicking off my sneakers, i stepped inside our small apartment and made my way to his room where he usaully was. But there was no trace of him...strange

I then went to my bedroom and placed all my belongings on my desk, where I usually wrote my stories on. I then made my way to my bathroom and decided to fix myself a nice hot bath.

Before entering, I tried calling my father's phone but it went straight to voice mail. Weird. What could he be doing late at this hour?

Brushing off my thoughts, i went straight to the bathroom to have my nice long bath and to forget about my worries.

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

After my bath I went into the kitchen to make myself dinner. It's been over an hour now, and my father still hasn't answered my calls or text messages which caused me to grow worried.

I was about to fetch myself a plate from my cuboard until I heard keys rattling and the front door opening.

"Dad!" I said walking up to him. "Where were you I was so worried! And why haven't you been answering my calls?" I asked him angrily.

"Lucy I have no time to explain, just get all your belongings and hurry"

"W-what? Dad what are you talking about?!" I said raising my voice. A part of me was confused and a part of me was angry.

"Lucy just hurry up! I'll tell you what's going on afterwards right now we have t-"

BANG BANG BANG!

There was a loud noise at the door. My father just froze in fear.

"D-dad what the hell's going on?"

"Just stay here Luc"

"JUDE HEARTFILIA ARE YOU IN THERE!" A loud raspy voice yelled from outside. I was so confused who were those people? My father just went to the front door leaving me behind dumbfounded.

I hid behind a wall eavesdropping their conversation.

"Do you have the money?" I heard an unfamiliar voice say.

"N-no" My father stuttered.

"Search him and this house, I know he's hiding something"

Out of the blue, two buff looking men barged into our apartment and trashed the whole place. I quickly ran into my room and hid under my bed, making sure to hold my breathe and remain silent.

I suddenly heard footsteps in my room. It was one of the bodyguards. He looked around in my room and he went to my desk picking up some of my story drafts, then he rummaged through my bag.

"It appears Jude Heartfilia has a daughter!" The guard yelled.

Damn it!

The guard then crouched down, to suddenly lock eyes with me.

"Found ya" He smiled creepily and grabbed me from underneath the bed.

B-but how did he know?

He then brought me to my father as I struggled in his grip. "Let me go!" I yelled trying to push his muscular arms off me.

"Quit complaining you stupid bitch" The man yelled pulling a bit of my hair, trying to get me to shut up.

"DAD CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN TO ME WHAT IS GOING ON! WHO ARE THESE MEN!"

"L-lucy" He said trembling.

"DON'T LUCY ME! EXPLAIN!"

"Calm down kid, why don't I explain" I turned around to see a man in a hoodie. Not just any hoodie...he was the same man from the restaurant.

"Y-you" I stuttered nervously. Whilst he didn't say anything all I saw was a sinister smile creep up on his face.

"You're father here owes money from us, which he stole" Was all the creepy guy said. I then turned to my father.

"Dad why?!" I yelled furiously. He just sighed.

"I-"

"But no here's the good part, he also decided to spend his money on alchol and drugs from my company" I was completly shocked and disgraced.

"Dad so you've been hiding this from me the whole time?!" He just looked down.

"Just when I thought you were about to change" I said looking at him in disgust.

"Well since he doesn't have any money I guess we'll be taking something else instead"

The guard suddenly pushed me outside.

NANI?!

"W-what are you doing?!"

"Taking what's mine" The man in the hoodie said.

"What's yours?! You don't own me!" I shouted slightly flustered from what he just said.

"You're now my property, thanks to your father" He pointed to my father who was now trembling and in tears.

"Dad what did you do?!" I asked knowing the answer. He didn't reply he just looked down guilty and ashamed. I just stared at him in disbelief.

"H-how could you" I mumbled whilst tears started to blur my eyes.

"I'm sorry Lucy"

"Save your sorrys...I hate you!" I said once more to my father before I was taken away by the guards and the strange hooded man.

And that was the last time I ever saw my father...

Sorry if this chapter was long and boring :/ thanks for reading!

-Excuse the mistakes💖