10

"What do you want, and why are you so interested in my gang?" I gave the man a death glare as he continued to groan.

"I won't tell you a thing!" The man spat as he tried to stand.

"Who are you?" I asked the man calmly, not wanting to get myself into a fight. I had more important things to do.

"You tried to hurt me, and you mentioned my gang out of your filthy, rotten mouth. So what do you want?" I said towering over him.

The guy still struggled to stand, not saying a word to me. "Don't ignore me!" I yelled.

The man chuckled. "Alright fine...fire dragon," He said finally looking at me.

"My boss sent me to gather information about you and then assassinate you." The man said in a serious tone causing me to laugh.

"BAHAHHA YOU'RE SO FUNNY!" I chuckled causing the man to stare at me as if I was crazy.

"Why are you laughing?! I just said that I was sent to assassinate you! What's funny about that?" The man sweat-dropped.

"I'm the fire dragon and people like you are no match for me," I said sternly, causing him to tremble. "You're just another worthless thug in another useless gang. You people are always causing unnecessary trouble. So just go home," I shrugged beginning to walk off.

"Whaaaat?!" I heard the man call from behind but I just ignored him.

Thugs are always going after people like me. Its so annoying.

"Do you know who I am? I'm a member Einswald, the most dangerous gang in Fiore." He laughed crazily.

Einswald? That sounds familiar.

"Einswald?" I asked confused as I turned to him.

"Yes, and my boss is Erigor. WE WILL DESTROY YOU PATHETIC FAIRIES!" He snapped.

"Wait...Erigor. That name rings a bell," I said causing the man to look up. "And I've heard that gang name before. You're coming with me!" I walked over to the man and grabbed him by the collar.

"W-wait, what?" The man froze. "You have a lot of explaining to do Mr," I said to him before we both got off the train.

Lucy pov

"How did we manage to forget Natsu," I sighed with my arms folded. Gray chuckled. "It's not the first time we've lost Natsu. Things like this happen occasionally," He smiled and I looked at him in disbelief.

"Really?" He nodded.

These people are weird.

"Guys," Erza said walking over to us. "Erza!"

"So what's going to happen? Did they manage to track the train Natsu was on?"Gray asked.

"Yup, it appears he's in the next town from us. All we have to do is hop on another train and travel one-stop,"

"What about searching for Erigor?"

"That can wait, finding Natsu is more important,"

"Right," Gray agreed as I just nodded.

Excuse the mistakes