7

Lucy's pov

"Hello, everyone" The redhead walked in, as she made herself right at home. The guild was silent and the only person we knew who had the courage to open their mouth and speak was Mira. "I came as soon as possible when I got the message that master has fell sick" Erza said as she gently fixed the weird object she placed in the middle of the hall.

"Natsu," Erza said sternly, quickly grabbing the attention of the terrified pinkette."Y-yes, sir! I-i mean ma'am"He stuttered.

"Where's Gray?" She asked. Natsu shrugged, then Erza began to look around. "Gray! Come out, come out to play" She had a creepy smile plastered on her face and many of the gang members shivered uncomfortably. "Why didn't Natsu tell Erza that Gray is literally hiding in that barrel?" I whispered to Mira and Cana.

"Because snitches get stitches," Cana said bluntly.

"Another fairy tail rule, created by the gang members is to never ever tell Erza what you're up to, EVER"

"There's no point in telling anyways, Erza will find out within a second" Cana slurred. "There you are!" Erza said kicking the barrel and dragging Gray from underneath.

"H-hi, E-Erza" He stuttered.

"Hello Gray, I take it you and Natsu have been getting along during the time I left?" She asked sternly as Gray sweat dropped. "I also heard that you people caused nothing but trouble" Erza said whilst turning to other petrified guild members. "When master gets better he may overlook it but I won't!" She suddenly yelled. Making everyone, including me flinch.

"Come on Erza we don't have time to sit around in the guild, we have missions to complete," Natsu said impatiently."Perhaps you're right", Erza removed Gray from her grip. "Afterall, you are the new leader of the gang". Erza raised her eyebrows and folded her arms.

"So what's the first thing you want me to do master?"

Natsu instantly began to laugh demonically with the same sinister smile plastered on his face. "I get to give orders to Erza now? This is way too cool" I heard him mumble causing me to chuckle. Natsu then stopped laughing and became serious. "Erza I want you to go into town and...dress in a crazy chicken outfit!" Natsu began to giggle trying his best just to keep a straight face.

Everyone in the guild including me, sweat-dropped and looked at him as if he was crazy. Natsu began to laugh again as Erza just rolled her eyes and walked over to the bar where I and some of the girls were. "Hey Mira," Erza said pulling out a chair to sit at the bar. "Hey, Erza" Mira replied as she got out a plate of strawberry cheesecake.

"How was your mission?" Mira asked beginning a conversation. "Tiring" she sighed as she began to eat her cheesecake. "Oh, are you new?" Erza pointed at me and asked. "Y-yeah" I replied shyly, trying my best not to get on her bad side. "What's your name?"

"Lucy Hear- Lionheart" I stuttered. Crap! I almost blew my cover!

"Nice to meet you, Lucy, I'm Erza and welcome to the gang" Erza smiled taking her hand out for me to shake. "Nice to meet you too and thanks for welcoming me" I smiled back. "No idiot you don't get to boss me around!" Gray shouted tackling Natsu to the ground. "Yes, I do! Because I'm apart of the dragons and I'm the leader of this gang hahaha!" Natsu laughed.

"No, you aren't dumbass"

"Yes, I am stripper!"

"DON'T CALL ME THAT!" Gray pushed Natsu towards the bar.

And at that moment, all you can hear was the sound of a plate shattering. Looking to see what was going on, I noticed Erza looking down with no particular expression on her face. I looked below to see her cheesecake smudged onto the ground and a broken plate. "Oh no," Mira said shocked. I was so confused, what was happening?

"Erza's cheesecake" Mira gasped. "Another fairy tail rule, never fight around Erza when she's eating her cheesecake" Cana whispered. "Are you making these rules up as you go along?" Cana nodded as I just sighed.

Standing still, Erza just clenched her fist and just took a deep breath in. "Gray and master Natsu, please accompany me on an A-ranked mission"

"Geez Erza, why not take Gray alone? I have things to do" Natsu yawned as he began to walk off but Erza grabbed his arm. "I'm not asking you, I'm demanding you," Erza said clenching her fists. They did owe her after the cake scenario after all. "Fine, when do we start this mission?"

"Tomorrow, be at the guild by 5 am sharp" Erza demanded. They nodded and walked away. "Lucy!" Erza turned to me and called my name with a stern tone. "You're coming with us on the mission as well, so be here at 5" I nodded just like Natsu, and Erza left.

I was so nervous, tomorrow was going to be my first ever mission in this gang, and what's going to happen...

Sorry for a long boring chapter, hope you enjoyed. Sorry if it's kind of rushed ;-;

Excuse the mistakes.